Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need F*N invite i give S*T invite :)

colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by fulu View Post
    even tough the beatle is better than the porshe i think no tracker beats scT. I wanted ftn just for the community and noratio think..good luck with the trade
    In my brief time at ftn I have to agree. ScT beats ftn hands down in speed and has a lot more torrents. The no ratio thing is not a big deal unless you have a horrible internet connection.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    LeChakal's Avatar FST Member BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by zero View Post
    even tough the beatle is better than the porshe i think no tracker beats scT. I wanted ftn just for the community and noratio think..good luck with the trade
    In my brief time at ftn I have to agree. ScT beats ftn hands down in speed and has a lot more torrents. The no ratio thing is not a big deal unless you have a horrible internet connection.
    sct want $ and ftn not i think

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I disagree, S*C gets stuff faster then S*T for nearly anything. I mean where else do you see dvdr drops under 10min after pre

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    ^ Right. ScT gives 2 options for donating, either upload credits or invites. FTN just gave everyone invites, but generally only users above a certain level, 200GB I think can request invites.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    They didn't give anyone invites. They are now handing out 2 instead of 1 for FTN Power++ only when they request them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12