Thread: Midnight Club 2

If u Guys didnt know i just wanted to say that u can listen to mp3's while playin Midnight Club 2 on PC It is Just LIKE GTA3 i just wanted to tell u guys that didnt know

2. Games   -   #2
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Cool, thanks for the info. I actually just saw a commercial for this game and I noticed it was by Rockstar (the same company that made GTA), and I was wondering if it's any good. It looks like it's more about racing than killing people, but the graphics look awesome. It probably won't run on my PC though.

3. Games   -   #3
    If you have x-box or ps2 it's a lot better, in graphics allllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooot better
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by HyE PrIdE THUG@25 July 2003 - 09:56
    If u Guys didnt know i just wanted to say that u can listen to mp3's while playin Midnight Club 2 on PC It is Just LIKE GTA3 i just wanted to tell u guys that didnt know
    r there bikes in it cuz i have seen posters of midnignt club 2 with bikes

5. Games   -   #5
    ya there is bikes.. also can anyone manage to minimize the game without it quitting.

6. Games   -   #6
    this game has improoved so much from the first one and oh ya i have it on X box and it has much better graphics than PC

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    the PC version of this game is disappointing .
    The textures are very linear...I always had a good impression on GTA3 in terms of graphics. MC2 lowers Rockstar's standards IMO.

But i heard there's lotsa gameplay value once you get into it. So, it's all up to consumer decision.

8. Games   -   #8
    to minamise the game do a ALT and TAB
    i have the game and its the same as the racing levels of GTA rushing from chckpoint to checkpoint.......it gets boring easy and is best played online in the cruise mode wher its just drag racing and arsing around in cars,
    no hacks, patchs or mods for it either so ther isnt going to be a huge playerbility past its 2 week fun period