Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Help with S*T invite?

  1. #1
    arkiebrian's Avatar Capitalist Pig BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    386
    I'm sure there are lots of rules there I don't know about regarding how one goes about getting an invite...

    I do understand that they are gained after a 'donation'...

    Can anybody help out a good BTer?




  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,133
    What do u want to know?? how to get invites??

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    4,452
    If an existing ScT user wants to buy an invites....it's 20 euro per invites. However, some users do get it without buying

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    arkiebrian's Avatar Capitalist Pig BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    386
    I'll buy one if someone will let me and it doesn't cause any trouble.




  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    [-_-] BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    230
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    If an existing ScT user wants to buy an invites....it's 20 euro per invites. However, some users do get it without buying
    Yup. Sucking Feelings co*k also helps, as well as being a fanboy. But you must bow down to the master Feeling for a few months then he might help you a bit...

    Or you could indeed buy an invite or two, sorry i meant donate.

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Scavenger's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,053
    The only way is donating, maybie they will give invites for christmas, but thats not sure.

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    4,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Luchohhh View Post
    The only way is donating, maybie they will give invites for christmas, but thats not sure.
    they will probably reduce the "donation" cost.

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,076
    Quote Originally Posted by celtic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    If an existing ScT user wants to buy an invites....it's 20 euro per invites. However, some users do get it without buying
    Yup. Sucking Feelings co*k also helps, as well as being a fanboy. But you must bow down to the master Feeling for a few months then he might help you a bit...

    Or you could indeed buy an invite or two, sorry i meant donate.
    right words , Money Money >>> what can i do then ????

    FTN LOVER

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Cali
    Posts
    3,699
    Just pay and get in thru' the Front Door, if U do Not want to wait......., that means also, someone is willing to do that for u, cuz; thery Don't want to Invite a Trader,Cheater,Scanmer, Hit & Run.Ultimately, the person inviting U have to take a "risk"...think about it

    Well, having said that, the next alternative route, is to be hooked up by Giveaways, or knowing the "right" connections.....

    Last alternative >> Trade for One..... I think I covered all the basis

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    arkiebrian's Avatar Capitalist Pig BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    386
    So will anyone let me to make a donation for them...that's what I'm getting at.

    PM me if I can do this...

    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Just pay and get in thru' the Front Door, if U do Not want to wait......., that means also, someone is willing to do that for u, cuz; thery Don't want to Invite a Trader,Cheater,Scanmer, Hit & Run.Ultimately, the person inviting U have to take a "risk"...think about it
    I understand this. If anybody wants to help me by letting me make the donation I can provide all kinds of ration proofs, etc. I'm not a scammer. I use BT for stuff that I use, that's it.
    Last edited by arkiebrian; 12-21-2007 at 02:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost




Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •