Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Led Zeppelin

Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by draven@26 July 2003 - 03:18
    The Battle of Evermore... Jimmy killed Kashmir (the stupid b****)
    -draven-

EDIT: Sorry Cely
    Stop sucking my d!ck and grow some balls

and before you bastards tell me off...i live with him...so its either in person or over the net i do this...

and it wasn't jimmy who ruined it...it was the fagget who can't rap for sh!t who makes money by re-doing peoples songs...and the songs he does write are all the same *i love bitches*, *give me money* or *lets smoke weed*...its just repetitive bullshit...and yes im refering to P.Diddy aka Puff Daddy and what ever else he calls him f*ckingself...

Im sure for jimmy it was all a quick buck or two...and godzilla was a poor movie aswell...could find something better to put it to anyway and found someone better to sing it...or just use the f*cking original...

and -draven-...goto bed...

2. Music   -   #12
    So what you're really trying to say is that it's Jimmy's fault that "Come With Me" by Puff Daddy/P. Diddy AND Jimmy Page sucked ass because Jimmy let it happen

3. Music   -   #13
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by draven@26 July 2003 - 03:46
    So what you're really trying to say is that it's Jimmy's fault that "Come With Me" by Puff Daddy/P. Diddy AND Jimmy Page sucked ass because Jimmy let it happen
    Ummmmmmmmm

how bout No...

4. Music   -   #14
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@25 July 2003 - 17:49
    ...Its amazing how people come and go...just because they were proved wrong...

Do you see me going anywhere?

5. Music   -   #15
    No Quarter..........

6. Music   -   #16
    merlin-1's Avatar Poster
    Kashmir
    Houses of the holy
    Black dog
    Dazed and Confused

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12