Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SweDVDr Request

[removed]
    Last edited by _coder_; 02-01-2008 at 11:50 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    As long as you follow the rules, you shouldn't have a problem with your location!
    Good luck!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Chica BT Rep: +5
    Good luck mate hope you get one invite

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    As long as you follow the rules, you shouldn't have a problem with your location!
    Good luck!
    Thanks for the confirmation.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Coder.. I never thought you need any trackers

I wish i could help you but I gave up on this tracker some time back

Guys, if you want to invite a genuine person who will take care of his account and be active, please invite _coder_

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    i can recommend coder. if you have a swedvdr invite and want to invite a good user, go for it.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by fazzy07 View Post
    Coder.. I never thought you need any trackers

I wish i could help you but I gave up on this tracker some time back

Guys, if you want to invite a genuine person who will take care of his account and be active, please invite _coder_
    Thanks bro I really appreciate it. I actually do have most trackers and hardly make requests but its just that I have been looking forward to getting into this tracker for a very long time and indulging myself into their vast content of DVDs. Further more those Swedish members with amazing upstream connection always adds as a bonus

Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    i can recommend coder. if you have a swedvdr invite and want to invite a good user, go for it.
    Thanks Polar

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Nice req. All best m8.
    HT

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I don't know. But if foreign IPs not are allowed I don't really think that anyone is going to takke the risk inviting you or anyone for that matter. Cause they may get warned or banned, and as far as I know only divine users can invite people. I don't think that a divine user would wanna take that risk.

But as you said, you have heard that people from outside Scandinavia have account s there, then maybe it's possible. But I have heard people and some friends say that their account got banned because of their foreign IP.

You didn't give me much credit in my ''FTN-request thread'', you actually though it was silly, and here you are requesting a swedvdr invite. Anyway, I don't want to be mean or something. So I say good luck to you mate.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatsgreat View Post
    You didn't give me much credit in my ''FTN-request thread'', you actually though it was silly, and here you are requesting a swedvdr invite. Anyway, I don't want to be mean or something. So I say good luck to you mate.
    Don't take it personally man it was just that so many people were requesting FTN invites and it was just getting really annoying because every time I visited FST all I saw was a bunch of FTN request threads.

If I myself had seen a vast number of unsuccessful SweDVDr request threads I would not have even thought about making my own request thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast