Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Black XP v 6.1 Or Indego Xp

peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by sgmailer View Post
    Well, I don't know if this is an option but have any of you guys tried Last XP v.17?

Options are always nice eh ? This one is VLK and fits on a cd ? I 'v heard of Tiny XP as well but hav'nt tried either .

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by DyNast View Post
    BlackXP by gamerman = 30 minutes work OS with trojans
    your decision
    Bullshit stop with the false information..

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    DyNast's Avatar What's My Age Again? BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Yea, LastXP is great... (be sure to download v17 with the cumulative fix)

@deuce6000
    Everything I say is true, but if you prefer not to believe me so... I don't really care, honestly...

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I have about 5 or 6 of them and never had a problem once.You can go by your sources if you want but i find that actually checking for yourself usually works out the best.Especially when the sources are pretty much competition with the guy that they are shitting on.

Also that 10 minute thing is obviously wrong if you ever even seen one of his releases you would know that it took a lot more then 10 minutes.So just that makes me disregard everything else you said.
    Last edited by deuce6000; 12-24-2007 at 05:54 PM.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    I'm pretty much with Deuce and will continue to share with friends , just wondering if Dynast has even tried it ? As I said don't want to start a pissing contest as its easier to try a program or O/S and give my own thoughts than start a flame .

I learnt over 12 years ago not to tell people what to use ( Think Browser Wars ) but can only suggest programs and Black is one of my fav's . I always try myself first as I may give to over 30 people think soccer team !

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    not.so.legend BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    how bout...
    Microsoft.Windows.XP.Professional.Corporate.SP3.RC1.Build.3244.Integrated-ETH0

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by darkseekers View Post
    how bout...
    Good point ! But most people like the drivers pack , themes, programs to choose, they like me almost use it like a back up .

You know just format reinstall .

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    I like to try as many as i can.I am limited though because i need one that comes with sata drivers built in and most of them don't.I don't have a floppy drive either so i can't do it that way.
    The 4 i have burnt to dvd right now are Black Xp,Xp Indigo Platinum,Last Xp 16.2.3,and i have a basic one made by amit takin but i can't think of the name off the top of my head.It was "Something" service pack3 i got it back when demonoid was around.I seem to be so use to using the basic one and then just installing all the programs that i use becaue it seems much easier then having to uninstall all the programs that i don't want from other Os's.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Trojans!? you're nuts! I have seen this posted other places too but when I scan with Nod and Norton and whatever else I happen to have handy It always comes up clean. Honestly I think it's propaganda set out by M$ to scare people into not using these great programs. Sometimes they will catch a Crack as a Trojan but it's not it's a crack. Also there is a newer version on Pirate bay of Black 7 by Kirk. I am going to try 2 versions in the coming weeks I am currently using Black 6.0 ultimate and I will try the "dark XP" as Peat Moss suggested to me in another thread, but now I want to try this "LastXP" one too.If you still say there are Trojans please by all means provide proof of this. I would really love to see it. Again I have been using Black since version 2.0 and never had a problem with it ever.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Trojans are made to be hidden and some are very sneaky , I'm not talking about key generators than a weak security program like Norton or Symantec , AVG crap finds .

I swear like Detale that any Gamerman release I'v tried has never caused me grief . I'm looking for XP Dark by the way . Saw it on 2minus2 but hate rapidshare .

Trojans I don't see no stinking Trojans .

I just reread my post as I always do and thought of darkseekers post .

A lot of problems with this release , not sure if it's just the sp3 as Etho is very good but a lot headaches with this . I shall try to see if I can find the posts as there where a few .

This one :

Windows XP Professional N Corporate SP3 (RC1 Build 3244) Integrated

I'm not sure if its because of the deleted Windows Media player , thanks to the fucking Euor plicks but even the other one that has the Windows player has problems . Just a heads up take it or leave I guess .
    Last edited by peat moss; 12-31-2007 at 06:30 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast