Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Black XP v 6.1 Or Indego Xp

Smile

I am Currently Running Indego onmy pc i seen the Black im woundering Weather i should Format and go to Black Xp Not sure Wa is the best 1 Thanx

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    You will probably have to check for yourself.It's xp either way you look at it so the rest is just program and theme preferences.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    There both good programs , I'v used both but always liked the newer or " updated versions " myself . If your not having problems with your current install why change ? Just insert the Black dvd and install the theme's or programs to try ?

I'm sure they would work , I found the Indego very unstable or even fucking wonky so thats why I tried the Black . Or as my granny used to say " once you 'v had Black you never go back " .

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    DyNast's Avatar What's My Age Again? BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    BlackXP by gamerman = 30 minutes work OS with trojans
    your decision

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DyNast View Post
    BlackXP by gamerman = 30 minutes work OS with trojans
    your decision
    Thats a wee bit harsh as the trojan is a weak two click fix .Black has newer drivers and programs but its a mute point as both pass the WGA and have great programs in the WPI . The newer ver. of Black has slipped a bit in the program selection but as always its a matter or choice .

I still have my Indego disk handy for programs if I need them .

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    No, he has actual trojans in some of his releases
    gamerman is known for is crappy 10 minutes work XP releases, I won't recommend you using them...

You can find much better releases on the net
    Last edited by DyNast; 12-22-2007 at 09:07 PM. Reason: typo

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DyNast View Post
    No, he has actual trojans in some of his releases
    gamerman is known for is crappy 10 minutes work XP releases, I won't recommend you using them...

You can find much better releases on the net
    Not that I doubt you , can you give some examples ? Any good Security program I'v used has found two, both in a Documents/desktop/keys/folder .I think ? Something not to be ignored but still some key gen get hot flashed as well .

I'm not trying to be a smart ass but your scaring people for no reason .

Edit : Have not found one in Black 6 ,with the tools I have .
    Last edited by peat moss; 12-23-2007 at 01:28 AM.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Well, the reason I say this is because I've been a part of some boards which specialize in modified OS and it's known there that gamerman puts some shit in his OS...

I haven't used any of his OS, I only tell you what I know from some reliable sources...
    I heard enough about his releases to know not to get near it

His releases also made in a short period of time, he releases OS so fast he has no chance to really work them out, he just changes the theme and puts some shit in...

I won't recommend using them, you can find plenty more great modified OS out there, no need to use gamerman's junk

P.S.
    post number 400 ^^

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    @Dynast, congrads on the 400 , hope there's many more . Ya with out getting in to a pissing contest as it serves no purpose , is there one you would recommend ?

I did try Windows Crystal , Demoniod Spectacular and a few different lite versions but kept going back to Gamerman's versions .
    Last edited by peat moss; 12-23-2007 at 11:21 PM.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Well, I don't know if this is an option but have any of you guys tried Last XP v.17?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast