Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

69 42.07%
  • No

95 57.93%
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Fsc(not another beggar)

carpediemm's Avatar FST bitch BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    No, I'm not a member there. I would like to join this community, but I don't really know how to... so probably I won't:
    Seize the Day

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    Cruel's Avatar I'm steak! BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by carpediemm View Post
    No, I'm not a member there. I would like to join this community, but I don't really know how to... so probably I won't:
    Three Swedes has written on the last pages, they must hate swedes. That must be it! And no I'm not gonna use the R-word
    Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Cruel the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.
    Four months and I'm living your dream.
    Silly Rabbit Dreams Are For Kids

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carpediemm View Post
    Three Swedes has written on the last pages, they must hate swedes. That must be it! And no I'm not gonna use the R-word
    That is not a substantive argument. Three Swedes may not have access, but that doesn't reflect how many Swedes do have access.

The R word should be reserved for real life, since no one but yourself knows of your ethnic background, and we don't care where our members come from, or what sex they are, as long as they are committed to the concept of the community.

There's no need to degrade this thread any further with baseless accusations.

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by xxtonic View Post
    are you a member? i just wanted to see how many are here from such a small great community.

and how did you come about joining the site?
    None of your business
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Not yet, seems cool though. Heard the community is awesome

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Hopefully one day.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent   -   #87
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    That is not a substantive argument. Three Swedes may not have access, but that doesn't reflect how many Swedes do have access.

The R word should be reserved for real life, since no one but yourself knows of your ethnic background, and we don't care where our members come from, or what sex they are, as long as they are committed to the concept of the community.

It was just me trying to be funny, guess it failed. I'll come back and try some more when I've practiced.
    Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Cruel the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.

8. BitTorrent   -   #88
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    it isn't funny at all cruel. i know my humor sucks, but yours.. :/

9. BitTorrent   -   #89
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    it isn't funny at all cruel. i know my humor sucks, but yours.. :/
    Guess I got to hope for a class to improve it then

10. BitTorrent   -   #90
    ZedZedZed's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post

It was just me trying to be funny, guess it failed. I'll come back and try some more when I've practiced.
    what's that 'R-Word' ?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast