Thread: A doubt with Tzulo Seedbox

messi30's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Hi, i just rented a tzulo seedbox 1 day ago, i made the pay, but they didnt sent me any user or password, or IP or suscription number, i dont know much how they work and how much time will take they send this dates to me. Anyone used it already? Any info about this will be greatfull.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Computer Scientist BT Rep: +1
    id say give it a day or two more before you get really worried, but if it reached a week with no contact id see about getting my money back.
    just a guy who doesn't like to pay for movies....or video games...or software...or television...or music...you know, just like everyone else!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    No don't wait a week ffs

I was with tzulo going back and I got my details within a few hours...

As it's xmas the guy is prob busy... it actually seems like a one man show to me as the same guy does everything but he is cool...

Email him again NOW, you see an email addy on the site, something like web......@tzulo and just ask him how much longer it will take...

The site is good believe me, I just wanted more bandwidth and speed so I changed over.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Bad Blue Boy's Avatar I love Dinamo zagreb BT Rep: +2
    yeah they are pretty cool... was before there costumer and they replay in few hours i am sure your info will arrive shortly
    i love IC ...we are a great community and i hope that we will be even greater ..

Never trade its just not right,and collecting trackers is not ok to...