Thread: Vectoral Servers Having Problems?

WhiteWizard20's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Hi, I received this message on 12/20 :

Dear [ClientName],

We are experiencing a loss of performance on our UPS (uninterruptible power supply) in one of our rooms (KG47) therfore we have decided to switch to a new UPS in our datacenter.

To prevent a contingency in the future, we have scheduled the replacement on this UPS to be performed on the 20th of December, starting at 02:00 CET. At this time all systems will be manually halted and restarted after work is completed.

The window for this maintenance period is 5 hours although we expect everything to be completed much sooner. We've allowed time for any possible delays during this maintenance window.

This maintenance will only be affecting a much smaller group of the servers and not our full datacenter, additional staff have been called in to avoid any delays in our support.

To those affected by the maintance, I apologize beforehand for any inconvinience this will cause you.

What should I do? Wait another day, contact customer support or switch to a new server? Any of you guys having the same problem of not being able to connect? On my public tracker sites I am not connectible because I was using my seedbox to upload. Thanks for all of your help.
    Leaving FST for awhile. Will be active on 1 or 2 private trackers and will still use a seedbox. Thanks to all the members who helped me along the way.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    well to bad this happens, while near the end of the year many sites offer freeleech and 2x upload

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    My server is fine...its just a news bulletein...not many people will have problems

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    arkiebrian's Avatar Capitalist Pig BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    They had to shut their servers down and install a new UPS system. It's all good now...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I am still having problems there. I cannot connect to the site or my boxes

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    mines fine

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Just a quick question, how do all of you like the quality of Vectoral Servers compared to LW or Hosting-IE?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    b4 you ask here have you contacted vectoral first ?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    my box was fine and wasn't affected by the UPS upgrade. I've been totally happy with Vectoral. Former LW customer, but Vectoral offers a much better deal.

Only downside is the out of stock servers and slow setup. otherwise I'm a happy camper

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    WhiteWizard20's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    OK, server working now and closing thread.
    Leaving FST for awhile. Will be active on 1 or 2 private trackers and will still use a seedbox. Thanks to all the members who helped me along the way.