Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: to make peace with FTN staff...

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    absolutely not, I resent the statement that they are circus tricks! If anything, its low level county fair tricks...geeez throw that softball into that milk jug! Do I look like a clown boy?!

=D

all in good fun mate, humor comforts the soul just lock the thread =P

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    noo i locked it once i dont wanna lock it again...i also want to find out how many of them think they r ftn staff,and still think the joke is on me...

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    wow you are really funny man. i cant stop laughing

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Your "friend" shouldn't have given you access to his/her account to begin with...end of story.So suck it up and move on with your life...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Originally Posted by bikernin
    wow you are really funny man. i cant stop laughing

wow i sure am funny....thanks for this very helpfull post.. just like all your other post.. without which...this thread and a lot of other threads would have been pointless..u just gave a whole new meaning to my thread .u r the smart one after all,with all your briiliant ideas about what i should be posting and what i shouldnt be...and also this thread doesnt make any sense and i should go out and get a life,make new friends ...while you help every one with your posts and very realistic internet friends
    here r a few recent post of urs.. not to mention the vip posts on this thread

"cheers m8. grabbin the episode now "
    "i dint say it wansnt funny m8. im LMAO here. its just that they are comin in thick n fast "
    "is gonna download american dad now"
    "im starting to wonder if im talking to a spam bot with random chuck norris jokes at the bottom of each post "
    "
    you have wayy too much free time! "
    lol fatcat.
    "and Enlightened, squirr3l just got invited there. so theres gonna be plenty of spam there anyway"
    "
    you just dont stop being funny do you! "
    "
    sure is funny as hell. why am i not surprised it happened in your neighbourhood "

no wonder you have 719 posts...this is it.. i wont reply anymore to any of the messages otherwise it will start to seem like my posts r as useless as your posts

Quote:
    Originally Posted by zo6vetteboy
    Your "friend" shouldn't have given you access to his/her account to begin with...end of story.So suck it up and move on with your life...

thank you ftn staff...with 12 posts ,3 r in this post __________________
    Last edited by stitched; 12-22-2007 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Newsflash Stiched: You dont get to pick and choose who posts here. If you create a thread on FST then all FST members are entitled to post. If you just want to speak to FTN staff then go to their irc channel.

On topic: I dont really mean to flame but there's no nice way of saying this. Your original post makes you sound like a desparate loser. There is basically no chance of this thread getting you back in im afraid. You traded your way in, you got caught and the account was banned. You could write a whole essay on how FTN gave your life meaning but it wont change the reason the account was banned. Keep the thead open if you like, but dont be surprised that you continue to be mocked.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i totally agree with what bikernin says in this thread..when will people realize that this is just a site!..it wont give u fame or glory..it wont give u money..it will only provide u with some movies and tv shows in a very fast speed..something that lots of other sites do!

i like ftn..its a nice site..but i wouldnt die for one.!
    Been There, Done That

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Newsflash Stiched: You dont get to pick and choose who posts here. If you create a thread on FST then all FST members are entitled to post. If you just want to speak to FTN staff then go to their irc channel.

On topic: I dont really mean to flame but there's no nice way of saying this. Your original post makes you sound like a desparate loser. There is basically no chance of this thread getting you back in im afraid. You traded your way in, you got caught and the account was banned. You could write a whole essay on how FTN gave your life meaning but it wont change the reason the account was banned. Keep the thead open if you like, but dont be surprised that you continue to be mocked.
    i am just bored of replying to every one of this posts...well i guess i wont be getting the account back....well i just wanted to keep this thread open long enough for some one to bump or spam untill the ftn staff would read it ,by now i am sure some one read it, and it sure seems to be a NO from ftn staff...hmm i wont close the thread,just let it fade away..dont go looking to spam on some ones thread,this was already in the second page u need not have had posted here again just let it fade away ignore the thread allrite ,well as far as spamming is concerned..
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...d-first-124002
    Spam Posting
    • DO NOT post "good luck", "nice giveaway" or similar repeatedly.
    • DO NOT repeatedly spam threads with content-less posts.
    • Members posting spam will receive infractions.
    and i dont know the irc....even if i knew i would have to bring my friend along.....i have messaged him.. asking him to go and speak in the ftn irc..since it was his account,i am waiting for his reply....anwyas thanks for your tips...and when i made that first ftn request thread... i actually tot i would get an ftn invite if i made a request,so i wrote what i felt people wanted to hear...soo it sure does sound desperate

marksman
    : i totally agree with what bikernin says in this thread..when will people realize that this is just a site!..it wont give u fame or glory..it wont give u money..it will only provide u with some movies and tv shows in a very fast speed..something that lots of other sites do!

i like ftn..its a nice site..but i wouldnt die for one.!

i am not killing myself either.....its just the internet...a little bit of drama always grabs some attention.... go on spam all you like...hey i am pretty sure no one would die for ftn... i dont knwo y u take it soo seriously...

i wont reply anymore to any posts spam all you want

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Your best bet is to talk on their irc channel or email them if you can and try and explain you situation properly you may be in luck an somebody here may speak on your behalf i don't think any staff member from any torrent site would take your story and say this person was not tradeing.

Define euqal? just because you trade on the level system and you see the site as not equal to waffles and class it not a trade it's still a trade you are now just makeing excuses . i could give you many examlpe from communist hungary era people would trade the most ridiculous of things just to have western stuff even if the stuff was crap just to have made in england written on it
    Last edited by sleepyy; 12-22-2007 at 02:17 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    hmm..it looks like u dont understand an exaggerated expression when u see one!..all i mean!..is ppl work too much for an invite..they know they wont use it that much!..and coming from alot of inviters before.alot of people that asked for ftn n got it have some close to 0 forums posts and torrent comments..and they dont even idle in the irc!..

ppl spend too much time for a website

all in conclusion..some ppl need 2 get a life(and i dont mean you in particular)..its just a general conclusion
    Been There, Done That

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast