Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: to make peace with FTN staff...

Poster BT Rep: +2

Surprised/Amazed

hmm i have a friend of mine who said he doesnt use ftn anymore.and soo he said he would give me his account in ftn (ftn power)..as i wanted to get into ftn real bad... and in return i gave him waffles invite(2 weeks back)...it wasnt a trade exactly...i know it does seems to be a trade,but it wasnt....trade happens with equals...not waffles and ftn........ i know this guy from a while....he is a good friend of mine...anywas the account got disabled after a while..because of my ignorance , foolishness and mostly greed ..and a little bit of bigger epennies,i wanted to own the account.. and changed the mail id ...my friend never said anything in a bad way,or blamed me for about having lost his account...but i feel pretty bad about what happened...hmm of course about having lost ftn account and the worst part it being my friends account ..well it was a great lesson i learnt that day..i never tot i would be greedy too ,some day... i never acted like that before.. hmm..i have my own flaws...and yeah i am learning from my life.

i was just tired of begging,and i got carried away by the fact that i would get into ftn....i wouldnt do the things i did in normal circumstances.. but getting into ftn for the first time after having waited for 3-4 months is quiet a feeling to suppress...and yeah i belive "friends happen, friends r not made" i havent made many friends here but helped a few whenever i could ,in private.....
    i have messaged brandon about this havent got any reply from him...well thats my story

here is my ftn request ..and the only request i hoped would be filled since 1 month
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-just-other-guy-looking-ftn-invite-254787

well i wanted to know if i get a second chance...every one gets a second chance,i am not all that bad person and its christmas time,couldnt the ftn staff and i just kiss and make up,comon by the end of the day its just a torrent site and also one of the main reasons behind me making this thread is may be i miss the whole feeling of having got into ftn and how it made me feel really good,like i had acomplished something in my pointless life......

well i also realise you(ftn staff) wouldnt understand or care how i felt, or how i feel....because everything looks easy and colorfull when you r an ftn staff,atleast in the torrenting world....and threads like mine wont make any sense to you guys...well i tried.
    thanks for reading
    Last edited by stitched; 12-22-2007 at 06:52 AM. Reason: second thoughts

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i miss the whole feeling of having got into ftn and how it made me feel really good,like i had acomplished something in my pointless life......
    1) you,ve got to be kidding yourself. theres much more to life than ftn or any damn torrent site for that matter. you cannot consider it even remotely as a life's achievement. stop acting like your life depends on torrents. your real life is much more important.
    2) Acting desperate hasnt gotten anyone into ftn (not that i know of atleast)
    3) Agreed everyone deserves a second chance, but im pretty sure that the lil' while you were at ftn you din't use the site as much. If you need stuff to download theres plenty other sites around which offer the same stuff if not better.
    Grow up. Go out and make some friends in real life. That is where you will achieve anything if at all.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    FTN..FTN..

I hope no-one dies because of this FTN
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    seriously man, sometimes i feel like im in despo central. people here behave as if their generations will starve if they dont get ftn invite. geez

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    KRink's Avatar Headshot Deluxe BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by bikernin View Post
    i miss the whole feeling of having got into ftn and how it made me feel really good,like i had acomplished something in my pointless life......
    1) you,ve got to be kidding yourself. theres much more to life than ftn or any damn torrent site for that matter. you cannot consider it even remotely as a life's achievement. stop acting like your life depends on torrents. your real life is much more important.
    2) Acting desperate hasnt gotten anyone into ftn (not that i know of atleast)
    3) Agreed everyone deserves a second chance, but im pretty sure that the lil' while you were at ftn you din't use the site as much. If you need stuff to download theres plenty other sites around which offer the same stuff if not better.
    Grow up. Go out and make some friends in real life. That is where you will achieve anything if at all.
    Lol, well put. But it's like shooting smack, once you get a taste u got to have it. And its also like pokemon, once you start collecting torrent sites, you "GOTTA CATCH EM ALL" And what you're saying is easy to say when you already have FTN

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    trust me i wouldnt have said anything different if i dint have ftn. feel free to go thru my posting history and see how many times i have begged for any invites. what the hell do you do with ALL the torrent sites? they have the same stuff. its not like money, the more the better lol. if you are looking for speciality trackers to get something rare then understood.
    besides there is nothing which can justify claims that getting into ftn will be lifes greatest achievement. earn a dollar and take your parents out for dinner. thats a mighty big achievement compared to that

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Joining Bit-torrent sites is becoming a very big addiction...especially with it being winter in the northern hemisphere...they're locked up for a good 4 months.They need something to pass the time....some pr0n...games...movies...tv shows...heh

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    well its a lot more complicated then what i can actually put it words,about the things i achived in life....its not as bad as i make it sound like....i am going thru some lean phase of my life,a lot of simple things seem to be almost impossible to achive....i am taking time off from life...y would i even post 138 messaged on a forum...if i had anything better to do......well i know ,ftn is not life.....and its not like i would kill to get into ftn,i didnt even know it existed 4 months before....but yeah sure it made me feel really good when i finally had got into ftn.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    dude how old are you to go thru lifes hell? you are not in the northern hemisphere and live in india like me. theres a lot more to do than sit n stare at a computer. and having more posts does not mean you cant have a real life! besides an achievement is something you have after you have worked for it. you work hard, you win, you fell great and you look for a new challenge. thats how life goes on. you dont need to do anything much to get onto torrent sites. if you are a good user on a good torrent community you automatically get them. ftn is not some promised land where you will end up after you have had x no of posts and x ratio on xx sites!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bikernin View Post
    trust me i wouldnt have said anything different if i dint have ftn. feel free to go thru my posting history and see how many times i have begged for any invites.

y dont u go thru my posting history and find out how many times i have begged for ftn....u wouldnt possibly understand how some one else feels about something....because u dont know me,and u have been thru different experience in life.. please stop talking like you understand everything i say and want...people r different from each other....

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast