Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Music F*cked Up

Poster
    When ever i download songs anymore the first like 10 secs are ok, then after that i get a high pitched scratching noise throughout the whole song, on every song. What the fcuk is wrong with it?

2. Music   -   #2
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I bet you got them off kazaa

go here join soulseek in the klf musicworld and solve your problems

3. Music   -   #3
    Poster
    Im not very keen on Soulseek, and I was actully quite fine with downloading music off Kazza Lite, all the music i have downloaded off it has been fine. Except since today any song i download is fucked up, scratching noises all overr it, something is very wrong here.

4. Music   -   #4
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yeah all I can say is kazaa is being very badly corrupt and is getting worse and worse and worser (no such word I kniw( and eventully every new album with be f*cked up mp3s with loops beeps scraths wishes whatever you want to call it

sorry i have no answer for you if you wish to continue useing kazaa then thats the way it goes

5. Music   -   #5
    I tried d/ling S Club 7 for my niece and there isnt many and at least 4 of them have the same problem, tried sending message to person but no reply

all other songs have been brilliant... its a shame that this is happening.

I'm really happy with the forums and layout of Kazaa but if this is going to be a problem I will have to change.

6. Music   -   #6
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    I disagree, Music dont Sound Fucked up... I love music, if you have a problem
    with your audio, learn how to use the net. All the Info is available in here.
    Your point:
    -> I&#39;m really happy with the forums and layout of Kazaa but if this is going to be a problem I will have to change. <--
    is no has not much to do with Forum or Kazaa the program itself.
    It is more like of a User issue.
    If SoulSeek sounds uninviting, learn to search your music in Kazaa, AND IN KLF &#33;

Maybe you guys have noticed, probably maybe not as you missed this one too, but theres a search in this board and in Kazaa:

KLF search:
    Go to search in top right corner, search with words: mp3 scratchy
    or similar, then hop to the topics.
    Read up, it&#39;ll save your time to make questions and other members time to answer this same question about a hundred times per day.

Kazaa Lite Search:
    First, click Audio, (search field is in the left side, right? are you in Search window btw?)
    then Use the "More Search Options" its right under the field where you
    spose to write what you are looking for. Choose Quality, At least 192k.
    You CAN leave the search field empty and choose Album,
    write the name of the album (or only part of the name), Kazaa Lite will search songs that contains
    same text/word in the album field. You could also use only one word of the whole song name in the Title field.
    Same goes for Artist field too. Use Auto search more and let it search for awhile,
    you may get better results the longer you search.

Experiment a bit, learn to use the options made available in the programs or in forums, they are there for reason, its up to you to learn.
    Manuals, FAQS and pinned topics are good place to start looking for info.

Have a nice rest of the day, i know i will, its Friday eve coming in here&#33;
    Party On:
    -GS-
    Spoiler: Show

7. Music   -   #7
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    That is a nice reply there GS...wish people would use the damn search tool...

8. Music   -   #8
    I just wanted to acknowledge that I was having the same problem. I did search for ages and I do read most of the messages for information, which has been really helpful.

I dont have an audio problem and yes I agree that it is a user issue. the music quality was 192.

I said I would have to change because I didnt want anyone else uploading bad files from me.

Took me ages to actually place a message in here thanks for the boost in helping my confidence.

9. Music   -   #9
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Took me over 30 min to post the last post.
    But, nevertheless, i hope it did have a point.
    I&#39;ve been downloading single songs on Kazaa for those albums i get elsewhere and what might
    miss a song or two.
    I usually find what i look for, its about Time mostly, some songs needs more time to find.
    So, this whole "issue" is rather funny at my point of view.
    Im not been an ass here, im no braniac, my point is:
    if I can find them songs, you can too, Very easily.

Cheers:
    -GS-
    Spoiler: Show

10. Music   -   #10
    cheers GS, I do eventually find the songs also, but was glad to notice other people were having the same problem. with this forum being huge it sometimes does take a while to find info.

Think it was a bit late when I read your post and took offence.

Thanks for replying....you dont need to waste your time to reply to this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast