Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: aom Needed

  1. #1
    A1MAN's Avatar iam back again ! BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SWARMS
    Posts
    138
    hi mates on FST !

    Merry Xmas to all

    I need AOM2 .

    so if some one need only some trust for the invite
    see this :
    http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/7269/wewaf1.png
    and this
    http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/6651/wewwen8.png

    if someone wanna Trade

    i have perfect offer just pm me



  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    eden297's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,045
    there is no invite system and around 500 users and few here is fst..

    maybe someone doesnt need his account so he can give u..

    u are not a trader right?


    good luck anyway..
    Last edited by eden297; 12-22-2007 at 08:05 PM.

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    A1MAN's Avatar iam back again ! BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SWARMS
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by eden297 View Post
    there is no invite system and around 500 users and few here is fst..

    maybe someone doesnt need his account so he can give u..

    u are not a trader right?


    good luck anyway..
    thx mate
    iam waiting here
    plz if someone could tell me that if i can get one from irc or not

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    I'll try requesting an invite for you, hopefully the staff will be generous.
    Last edited by _coder_; 12-23-2007 at 03:50 PM.

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    ravenhawk23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ~Behind U~
    Posts
    148
    hmmm..invite are disabled at AOM..very restricted area ..
    anyway..hope u ll get the account


  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    birney29's Avatar proud salfordian :D BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    salford
    Posts
    449
    ye hope u get it u r the guy that was looking for kg that i helped out right ?

    not a anti-trader just dont like trading
    found pisexy from my good friend D3LBOY

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    planet torrent
    Posts
    1,278
    no invite system on aom m8, the only way is to get invited by the mod

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    d7thsign's Avatar Proud Pinay!! BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Manila
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by fstokebanget View Post
    no invite system on aom m8, the only way is to get invited by the mod
    Actually members can request invite from the mods there . . .

    but you have to pass some screening test before you get invited . .
    Proud Pinay!






    LOOKING FORWARD OF GETTING INSIDE REVOLT OR FSC

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    A1MAN's Avatar iam back again ! BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SWARMS
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    I'll try requesting an invite for you, hopefully the staff will be generous.
    nice words
    thx for u my friend
    iam waiting for it

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenhawk23 View Post
    hmmm..invite are disabled at AOM..very restricted area ..
    anyway..hope u ll get the account
    thx for ur replay mate

    Quote Originally Posted by birney29 View Post
    ye hope u get it u r the guy that was looking for kg that i helped out right ?
    yeah my friend
    thx for it there and here too
    u r a nice person

    Quote Originally Posted by d7thsign View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fstokebanget View Post
    no invite system on aom m8, the only way is to get invited by the mod
    Actually members can request invite from the mods there . . .

    but you have to pass some screening test before you get invited . .
    appreciate ur replay
    thx mate iam waiting for someone to request it for me
    Last edited by A1MAN; 12-23-2007 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •