Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Help me find this one

Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by raj3186 View Post
    I'm in the irc n00b, come and talk to me
    I can't see ur nick yet there
    And yeah i won't talk directly cuz i m a trader here so someone on my behalf is surely gonna get the things settled now

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    thats pretty n00bish, u tell u were in the irc all the time yesterday and at the same time, u say u cant come to the irc right now when i wanna talk to u face to face

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    how convinient! you break the tracker rules in the first place and then accuse someone else of doing something wrong! hypocrite!

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Quote Originally Posted by raj3186 View Post
    thats pretty n00bish, u tell u were in the irc all the time yesterday and at the same time, u say u cant come to the irc right now when i wanna talk to u face to face
    U are talking like retards,Yes i was at Irc waiting for u and am still at IRC,someone my behalf will settle the things

Just stop posting here and for god sake come to the IRC,i don't want to fight anymore

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    SIMRACK's Avatar Celtic's Fanboy BT Rep: +4
    nvm..
    Last edited by SIMRACK; 12-24-2007 at 08:05 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    lol SIMRACK :- Its Tamil or Telugu
    Last edited by Saroman; 12-24-2007 at 07:42 AM.
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Saroman View Post
    lol SIMRACK :- Its Tamil or Telugu

and i dint know willsmith was indian =))
    i don't understand either hindu or telgi sry and i m not indian
    Edit:Raj has not come to irc yet so i think everyone knows the truth now so peace can prevail
    Last edited by willsmith099; 12-24-2007 at 07:54 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by willsmith099 View Post
    i don't understand either hindu or telgi sry and i m not indian
    he(simrack) said relax bro....y r you stirring the muddy waters...and that every one from andhra (a state in india) must stay united ,since he(simrack) thinks/knows raj and willsmith is from andhra too

well just because willsmith might not have as many friends as raj or not as popular as raj..that doesnt mean he is doing this to grab attention....anyways...when some one like will smith decide to accuse some one like raj ,will smith should have had better proofs...

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    SIMRACK's Avatar Celtic's Fanboy BT Rep: +4
    edit: little misunderstanding ..raj and rajesh r from andhra...not willsmith

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456