Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920

Thread: 2xFTN invites GiveAway

Poster BT Rep: +1

Unsure

what a great giveaway mate

i'm looking for FTN invite for a longtime & it's my christmas wish now

1- i promise u i'll be active in the fourms.
    2- that's why i need FTN cuz it's ratio system i'll keep seeding & seeding
    3- of course u r not a looser u r so generous.

i hope u can trust me
    i can show u any ratios u want just tell me & i'll pm u

thanks in advance

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #192
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    I can vouch for bikernin, Luchohhh, and Rosseneri and whoever else is on my friends list that I didnt see here lol
    Yes, they are 3 great users and candidates to get the invites.

Good luck fellas

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #193
    KRink's Avatar Headshot Deluxe BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    damn nice giveaway man

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #194
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    I can vouch for bikernin, Luchohhh, and Rosseneri and whoever else is on my friends list that I didnt see here lol
    i already have F*N m8. but thanks for the support anyway

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #195
    dineshreddy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    cool if u still have invites can i have 1 ..i can show you my ratio proofs and speedtest if u want

searching for invite from long time

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #196
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Closing this thread for a while till i choose the winners,So many Pages will be hard work for me

And to all those who pmed me and stated here that i will be banned from FTN i want to tell them that i don't give a shit to all this noobish statements,I am a man of own world,I do what i want
    IF i am doing a giveaway i know how to be discrete and its my business to make sure that FTN staff won't come to know about my identity at FTN
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #197
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Mery Xmas to all Peeps

First thing is that I got around 40 Pms regarding this giveaway and as i already said that i won't read any of the pm and i really didn't read even a single related to this giveaway SO i am really sorry not to reply to anyone of you

Finally After going thru hefty amt of pages i have decided two lucky winners for this Giveaway
    It was indeed a very dificult Job to pick out the best one amongst you guys.As this thread has been too much hyped up with FTN uploader replying in the thread i am not going to declare the name of the winners publically,Still if any one has any doubt that the giveaway has not been complete may Please pm me

One of the winner of this giveaway is non trader and one of them has promised me to leave trading cuz FTN is his last dream,lets see if he lives up to that

Regards to all those who wished me that this is my last FTN giveaway cuz after this i will be banned,Wait and watch i will be soon back with another giveaway

Thats all for now
    Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays!!!
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920