Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: 2xFTN invites GiveAway

Tarniz's Avatar Torrent addict BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hello man. Great giveaway, not to say the best giveaway ever 2xFTN? Sweet.

Im really hoping for a invite, and i promise you that i will be active on the FTN forum, as Im already a forum addict in addition to being a total BT addict. Just looking for more, especially friendly forums, there's lots of active forums but not as many with mostly nice ppl on. Hoping for FTN!

Atleast seeding 2 torrents? Tihi... i promise you i will seed alteast ten times that . At the moment im seeding roughly 500 torrents from two computers at different locations, at one of the locations with really nice bandwith!

Of course you will never being a loser after accually making two FST members very very happy. Thats whats counts, now with Christmas and all.

I can't really tell you how happy i would be if I accually got one of these invites, therefore i won't try to telling you <3. Just imagine...

Merry Christmas

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    jayz707's Avatar the human BT Rep: +1
    great giveaway! happy xmas everybody!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    MODERATION BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Hello Ghost+Rider,

First of all, it's a very great giveaway the best i'v seen here by far.

I would love an invite for this site, not just for the tracker, the community is what really i like, and i'v heard exelent things about it.
    I will be active in the forums, that's why i'm interested, the community.
    If i ll be lucky of have it, i wll keep a very good ratio, i have good conection.
    I don't know if i deserve it or not, since im here, in FST i just tried to be a good member and help each others as much as i can.
    And im not a trader at all ... you can check my history.

I have some ratios here:

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/1935/sctfs9.jpg
    http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1706/ttfl9.jpg

Thanks for this opportunity, and Merry Christmas!

Good luck everybody!
    Last edited by Scavenger; 12-23-2007 at 01:48 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Isimeria's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    awesome!! i think i can make all that primises !! any chance for me ??

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25

Smile

I promise to be active and post in the FTN forums regularly. Its one of the main reasons I wanna b in there, to enjoy the community. I'm really new here was getting to know every1 b4 I could post, its a really big forum. But I was active in other forums, sorry to say.

Oh man, I promise I will be seeding the torrents as much as it allows, I will just leave them seeding forever, I wont b interested in other trackers when Im in, will be seeding all to FTN, its all I want.

I promise i will never say that. Loose it ?? never, if I get it I will TREASURE it and besides after help like that from you (being so generous and giving) how could I say something like that, I will be eternally grateful, whatever the circumstances are.

I'm so grateful when I get a good invite so i seed to crazy ratios, If I post them people will know my username; please allow me to pm my username /proofs and I'm sure u will realize im trustworthy, keep my words and will make you proud u invited me.

Thanks man.
    Last edited by necroxurius; 12-23-2007 at 05:17 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Mrststyle's Avatar w0wz0r123~ BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    wow..man..I really need it ..can i have it..it's my dream

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    mikechrobot's Avatar Trader Hater BT Rep: +2
    Well all I can say is sweet, ur great for being so generous, and giving these invites away for nothing, when u could trade them for some other great things.

First of all, I've been trying to get into FTN for a long, and even more so after I heard about their great system based on seeding not on ratio, which would really help me as I don't have the fastest internet connection. Another reason why I wanted to be on the site is because of the great community that I have heard so much of.
    Therefore, I will definitely be active on the forums, as I am on my other trackers, notably ScT and this place. I will also be present on the IRC, as i enjoy chatting with people and making new friends.

I seed all my torrents to 1:1, even if it takes a couple of weeks, so you're assured that I will be seeding 10-15 torrents at once

And as to calling you a loser, well, u're one of the best people on FST for all i know, and anybody who dares to call u a loser should be banned from this place

Thanks for reading my post

-Mike

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Zeus1's Avatar The Pirate God BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    this is a really great giveaway m8
    i promise to follow your rules and be one very active member in FTN
    wish merry christmas and good luck to everybody

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    angryghost's Avatar Get In Ma BELLY! BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    hey ghost! this giveaway is really something and i would love to take part in it. I have been interested in joining FTN for a while now, and it seems that now is the opportune moment to ask for it. i believe that i will make a good member at FTN because:
    • I am a active member in the trackers i am part of, in terms of sharing and forums i participate as much as i can.
    • I have been part of great communities and FTN is really a big step up that i would really appreciate
    • I don't really have a good connection from home, but still seed at least 1 week on torrents i dl (i leave my comp in 24/7), so with the no ratio rule my slow connection can really benefit from FTN.
    • i believe strongly in giving back to the community, and if i were to receive the FTN invite i can assure you that if invites do come my way i wish to do something like this back for people who are still in need.
    If i do not receive the invite you are by no means a loser, because there were better candidates, your reputation you have in this community speaks for itself! the trackers you have given, people youve helped out. By doing this you are giving alot!

I hope i have given you a good enough idea of my intentions and how trustworthy i am, if you need anything else ratios, speedtest anything feel free to pm me

Merry Christmas!!!
    Last edited by angryghost; 12-23-2007 at 02:17 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Nestea's Avatar VIP BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Fucker , ur gonna get banned

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast