Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ftn

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by wrongun92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

They are moving that way, atleast sites that have ratios. And the main way to get into sites without ratios is to prove you can seed on sites that have ratios so when it comes down to it....its moving in that direction pretty fast.

I have 12/1 and I can barely keep ratio on S*C because of all the seedboxes with 100/100
    But I am not the average user I guess because I do have a downloading addiction lol
    Bandwidth isnt everything. One doesnt need a seedbox to survive. Its one's willingness to seed. And also use some strategies to improve your ratio.

One can use a wide variety of strategies to boost up your ratio. I'd bump one of the threads on ratio improving/seeding strategies
    I know I wrote one But trading accounts is just plain wrong. Bandwidth was sidetrack.

To feel comfortable on the high end trackers without a seedbox isn't easy if you are grabbing alot of stuff, seeing how high end trackers dont have bonuses...so on 0day trackers if you grab it a few hours after it gets dropped, its going to suck trying to get 1:1 and asking the admins to show mercy wont fly one bit. I have seen it so many times in irc.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    wrongun92's Avatar Love Life BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    yep, I agree with the trading part with you

To see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123