Thread: Upcoming concerts

Phantom_Magus's Avatar DDC BT Rep: +4
    What concerts are coming up that you will be attending?

I have tickets for Linkin Park on Feb. 23 and Foo Fighters March 20. Never seen Foo Fighters in concert so I'm really excited for that.

2. Music   -   #2
    shutdk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    I would like tickets to Qlimax 08. But I'm not the drug guy so I guess it wouldn't be extremely nice to be sorounded by drugstars :wink:

3. Music   -   #3
    Deathless's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i would love to see Eric Clapton in a concert....low chance.....

4. Music   -   #4
    Clapton is god

5. Music   -   #5
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Clapton? Lucky bastards

next one for me is All That Remains a few days after my bday, after that it'd be Gigantour w/ Megadeth and Children of Bodom, can't wait for that. Then after that I'm pretty sure theres some concerts in April, but the one I'm looking forward to the most is this summer, Wacken 2008 OAF =D

I got my ticket and everything, Germany here I come wooooo

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

6. Music   -   #6
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i would love to se Armin , Tiesto . Tiesto was in Romania but i didn`t go

7. Music   -   #7
    As mentioned, the Link Park concert was last night and it was amazing. Chiodos and Coheed and Cambria opened for them and they were both great.

The lead vocalist/guitarist from C&C was especially amazing. We had floor tickets and were right up front to the right of the stage and at one point he came over right in front of us and started playing the guitar behind his head and then started doing the machine gun. To top it off he pulled a Hendrix and started playing with his teeth. Amazing.

Linkin Park, although I've never been a big fan of them, topped it all. They had such a great energy, really worked the crowd well. Chester even came down and started mingling with everybody which was great. They played for about an hour and a half, including 2 sets of encores. My girlfriend got a lot of really great pictures and videos so I'll likely post them when I get them.