Thread: superbowl predictions

clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by TorrentFreakz1 View Post
    i predict the Pack wining it all!!
    Wine and cheese....yum.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

2. Sports Club   -   #32
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    I'm rooting for the Giants. I feel they are a better team.

I bet $100 on them. I've already won $200 so I can afford it.

They are pissing me off though.

I hate penalties that are not part of them game. That unsportsman on Madison kept the Packers in the game.

They were stopped on 4th down and he gives them 15 yards after the play ended. The Packs then get a TD off that shit.

Dumbass!

I can't watch anymore.

I'm taking these movies back to Blockbuster and find out the result (and watch later).

3. Sports Club   -   #33
    JunkBarMan's Avatar Milk Sucks,Got Beer?
    I have to say, win or lose, the Giants and more over, Tom Coughlin have really surprised me this year in the playoffs. I never thought this guy could get his team this far, seeing how they apparently hate him.

1:37 left and they are driving. Let's see if they can do it!

4. Sports Club   -   #34
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Son of a bitch.

Packers played like ass.

Congrats to the Giants, they deserved to win that one.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. Sports Club   -   #35
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!!

Giants in the Super Bowl. Who woulda thunk?

Seriously though, I felt like I've just been through 3 heart attacks after watching that game.

I knew it was gonn be a gritty battle but I never anticipated our kicker making it harder for us. I'm happy for him that he redeemed himself. I doubt he'd wanna come back to the Big Apple if he missed that third one.

Giants aren't as much of an underdog as people think against the Pats. Their regular season matchup was a close affair. If they can only elliminate those annoying mental mistakes, they have more than a chance.
    Last edited by DefX; 01-21-2008 at 03:23 AM.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

6. Sports Club   -   #36
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    That Game Was Amazing!!!! Go Giants!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

7. Sports Club   -   #37
    FUCK YES!!

The Giants were clearly the better team. The Packers weren't even in it had the Giants not given them chance after chance.

I decided to watch it w/o seeing the result.

I was holding my breath on the FG. The game would have been over ages ago if he had just made one of his previous ones.

Tynes, Madison, and Toomer almost cost me $100 but I knew the Giants were a better team.

Plaxico owned Al Harris, Manning was much better then Favre (did Manning have any INTs?), and the Giants secondary was wayyy better.

They can't play like that in Feb.

Who'd have thunk Manning in the SB this year but that Manning?

Fucking sweet. My mother is happy since that's her team.

8. Sports Club   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post

Tynes, Madison, and Toomer almost cost me $100 but I knew the Giants were a better team.
    Don't forget McQuarters with his two fumbles.

I didn't see a single analyst in any sports show or any newspaper pick the Giants to pull this off except for Tiki Barber and we all know why that is.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

9. Sports Club   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by DefX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post

Don't forget McQuarters with his two fumbles.

I didn't see a single analyst in any sports show or any newspaper pick the Giants to pull this off except for Tiki Barber and we all know why that is.
    Why is that? He has talked bad about his old team in the past.

I forgot about McQuarters. I just went over mother's house and she said that the Packers looked like shit.

I told her not to get too happy since they have to play the Pats in Feb.

If the Pats lose it will be the biggest upset in sports history imo.

If a Packers/Pats game would have been storybook imagine Eli winning the SB right after his brother did.

The Giants gave the Pats some go during the regular season. Maybe they do better this time.

It would have been nice to have Shockey.

10. Sports Club   -   #40
    Tiki being critical of Coughlin's ways was no secret. One of the big reasons he never came back for one more year. He probably picked the Jints to win not because he believed they were gonna but because he didn't wanna lose favor among Giants fans. Being him, he has that PR image to maintain.

If the Giants beat the Pats, I do believe it will be the biggest upset in NFL history. Bigger than Broadway Joe's Jets beating Unitas Colts in the 60s.

Yeah, having Shockey would've been nice but his replacement Boss has fit in nicely.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast