View Poll Results: What do you prefer downloading?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • HDRip

25 48.08%
  • DVD ISO

18 34.62%
  • I dont download movies because i dont want my favourite actor/actress to starve!

9 17.31%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HD vs. DVD !

GoldStoNe's Avatar Elite Member BT Rep: +2
    HD rip of course! Those who prefer DVD ISO over HD Rips are noobs and had never watched a HD rip. I've watched both so I know what I'm talking about. Who don't want to watch a movie in better quality? Simple as that.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    only DVD-Iso

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i only download dvd's cause i just have a crappy dvd player and standard tv. Do have a 22" widescreen monitor, but don't watch movies on it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    seedbox user
    Quote Originally Posted by milken View Post
    HD rip of course! Those who prefer DVD ISO over HD Rips are noobs and had never watched a HD rip. I've watched both so I know what I'm talking about. Who don't want to watch a movie in better quality? Simple as that.
    yup, same here.
    I remember having a dvd of Red Dragon and a hdrip of it (1080i), damn, it was almost the same size (4,xGB) but the hd version lookd sooo much better.
    ppl that like dvd's more or either having a low-end old pc with slow cpu or they own a home cinema with a dvd player etc. and are used to dvd format only.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    chillincool's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'd rather not sit in my room by myself watching movies on my computer when I could have company over and watch it on my 60" in the living room. So dvd-iso for me.
    "They were cheap masks locked on festering thoughts--voices gabbling to drown out the loud silence in every breast."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123