Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would like HDbits.org

I would love to have hdbits, I heard its such a great tracker and I just hooked my computer to my hdtv so I'm ready for some good hd movies.

thanks

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    I just checked and the site is full , maybe you can try BITHD-TV , its a good tracker too.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    try hdbits.ro for now

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    dweebo's Avatar H33t r0ks! BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    how good is quality in HDbits? i mean are they the same as if you were gunna buy HD movies in store or?
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Doubtfire View Post
    how good is quality in HDbits? i mean are they the same as if you were gunna buy HD movies in store or?
    most trackers that are hd specialized have both the rips and the full bluray or hddvd so you can either have a 720p rip (4-6gb) 916p rip (older movies 4:3 ratio 7-9gb) or a 1080p rip (8-13gb)

full bluray and hddvd vary from 20gb-30gb

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    thanks for the relpys but I have hdbits.ro and to be honest it doest have the best selection or speeds. would anybody be willing to take my email and send my an invite when they open again.

please

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    there are a few trackers... bit-hdtv, scenehd, x264 bit-hdtv is pretty nice, they are open invite...ask for one of those..

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    dweebo's Avatar H33t r0ks! BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    thxs fatcat for the quik response , i had no idea and i just got off phone with sis who just got hdtv and was askin me bout it. she was askin if it was possible to get new release hd dvd movies i told prob not.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Doubtfire View Post
    thxs fatcat for the quik response , i had no idea and i just got off phone with sis who just got hdtv and was askin me bout it. she was askin if it was possible to get new release hd dvd movies i told prob not.
    actually you can get hd dvd movies far before they hit the market just like new dvds youll see on the trackers

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    actually you can get hd dvd movies far before they hit the market just like new dvds youll see on the trackers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast