Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bitmetv

Quote Originally Posted by _asd_ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    One of the reasons its so hard, is cos all their files are unpacked, so you can't overseed from another site. Or atleast thats why its for me.
    You must be kidding Can't you unpack the files you get from other sites yourself and start seeding them
    You must be kidding, you cant unpack the files on seedbox my friend, unless you use some wired php scripts which are not well known to a regular torrent user.

BMTV is hard to seed, it's harder than SCT, because files on BMTV are seeded in few minutes and than they are forgotten and nobody downloads them unless you keep them for like 3months in your client.

I had a seedbox and I buffered every signle site with ratio higher than 3 (i have really good seedbox) but no matter how high i tried i couldnt get bmtv 3.0 ratio after i downloaded like 40gbs.

It is definitely the hardest site to seed - it is not impossible, there are some good tricks and tips but in fact it remains the hardest....

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    It's quite hard to seed sombody said the amount of user's it should be easy.No it's not not every torrent has 100s of users downloading only on popular shows and you have to hit those popular shows instantly to gain a nice ratio or you have no chance this is one method i use to keep a good ratio other being upload your own stuff i don't own a seed box so it's kind of hard to keep a ratio but i have worked out whats over the past few months and have a nice ratio now

So if you want something old or you have missed it will effect you quite negatively
    Last edited by sleepyy; 12-25-2007 at 08:40 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Great now I can seed sth
    HT

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrcer View Post
    Great now I can seed sth

It wont last long so make the most of it as i am

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Nietzsche View Post
    You must be kidding Can't you unpack the files you get from other sites yourself and start seeding them
    You must be kidding, you cant unpack the files on seedbox my friend, unless you use some wired php scripts which are not well known to a regular torrent user.

BMTV is hard to seed, it's harder than SCT, because files on BMTV are seeded in few minutes and than they are forgotten and nobody downloads them unless you keep them for like 3months in your client.

I had a seedbox and I buffered every signle site with ratio higher than 3 (i have really good seedbox) but no matter how high i tried i couldnt get bmtv 3.0 ratio after i downloaded like 40gbs.

It is definitely the hardest site to seed - it is not impossible, there are some good tricks and tips but in fact it remains the hardest....
    its pretty easy to unpack files on a seedbox. you dont need any php mumbo jumbo for it

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    One of the reasons its so hard, is cos all their files are unpacked, so you can't overseed from another site. Or atleast thats why its for me.
    Yea well i don't use bitmetv much, so no need to buffer.

Someone invite me to fsc please

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Yea bitmetv is insanely hard to seed.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    zxion's Avatar Taste Good BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    just out of curiosity, is bitmetv affiliated with bitme ?

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Download 20MB of some show, go to the file list in uTorrent then select them all and right click and press skip, and seed that.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    BANNED BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    very nice from bmtv
    its time to build my ratio

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12