Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quantum Leap

Poster
    Last year sci-fi channel announced they were going to make Quantum Leap into a movie, now there have been confirmed reports they will make a new series probably now (it's one of the sci-fi classics set for remake by them). I was just wondering, who here knows anymore? I myself never missed an episode back when it first came out, so news of this pleases me.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    this is gr8 news, Quantum Leap is / was an amzing show...

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    It'll never be the same without Scott Bakula, and i can't see him coming back to it. It was a classic though

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    true, but if they get Dean Stockwell then it has great potential.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    What is Quantom Leap?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    depends how old you are, but in the mid-80's to early 90's it was a sci-fi where a dr sam beckett could travel from person to person (taking control of thier body) in any date in history (as long as it was during his own life time). He had to go and change something that happend in this persons life and got help from a holagram only he, kids and animals could see (and mad people). Had some great stories, great programme. the description sounds poor, but i loved it.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    Yea QL was a good show although it seemed to get a little rediculus the last few years it was on....... a new seris would be nice as long as hes not jumping into womens bodys again .... i also like sliders to wish they would bring that back
    sig removed by Sara...much too big, please read the rules and could you activate your pm's too

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    What's the point, dammit?

New heroes?
    New money, yeah...

They won't get the original cast back!

Warning: spoiler!!!!!
    Plus, in the last episode, we learned that Sam had the choice: continue leaping and altering people's lives or go home...
    OK you can read on!

How could someone else be making the same "mistake"? Everybody forgot about temporal paradox again or what? Not very believable coming from scientists!

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    I don't get that channel in Canada..The only thing close to that is Space the Imagination Station.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    old school
    Are we talking spin-off?

I remember reading about a Sci-Fi Channel Quantum Leap Movie that might be made into a new Quantum Leap Series (hopefully not Quantum Leapers )

I can't find anything on SciFi.com but some news in links from their message boards...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast