Thread: [Req] F*N

IceTee's Avatar Fo'shizzle my nizzle BT Rep: +2
    Oh well... just read the SgtMajor, post and I thought what the hell...

This is my first or second time asking for an invite here and my first time creating a "[Req] thread" because I never believed in begging for an invite.
    Although it's been more than a year now since I wanted to get into F*N, I always thought that it would come naturally like some other great trackers I'm in now.

Sometimes it gets a little bit annoying seeing other users trading and begging their a** off for an invite and than getting it but I still believe that the p2p spirit is all about "Give and you shall receive" and helping each other out and that's why I hope to continue here at FST, at FSC, at ScL, at TPG etc for a long time because despite all, we are a great community.

Sorry for the long text but it's Christmas and I'm maybe feeling a little nostalgic

Merry Christmas every1

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Merry Christmas to you to and I hope you get in.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    If I had the ability to get an invite, I'd certainly do so right now. This person right here is a bang-up guy who can definitely be trusted, as I personally know. Beyond that, he's a good guy to talk to on these forums and other sites, definitely a person who will participate in the community. He's not the kind of guy who will seed up to 200gb and just start requesting invites every month.

And if you need more than that, he's a helluva a seeder, sheesh.
    Ask me about my self-esteem!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    IceTee's Avatar Fo'shizzle my nizzle BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by fsephie View Post
    If I had the ability to get an invite, I'd certainly do so right now. This person right here is a bang-up guy who can definitely be trusted, as I personally know. Beyond that, he's a good guy to talk to on these forums and other sites, definitely a person who will participate in the community. He's not the kind of guy who will seed up to 200gb and just start requesting invites every month.

And if you need more than that, he's a helluva a seeder, sheesh.

I could say the same about you, fsephie.
    You were a really nice guy.

And thank you for the vote of confidence

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    R_M_F's Avatar FF FTW!
    He really deserves it

I truly hope you get it

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    MODERATION BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Good luck IceTee.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    revisit sgt majors thred and read back a bit. Seems there has been a Santa sighting. If you truely deserve it that's probably your best bet.
    gl