Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: personal improvement site suggestions

J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    does anyone know sites like http://www.dumblittleman.com/ ?

this is really important ..

i need help , i am dumb when it comes to day to day activities like banking , laws etc etc . i want to be much better when dealing with these stuffs .i want to be better in life

am young , and i am in a really fucked up situation

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    what fucked up situation are you in?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    like super rich when i was in coma and bankrupt when i woke up

4. Lounge   -   #4
    oh that..

5. Lounge   -   #5

Dry

Depending on your nation/location there are many places you can self educate. Because it is country specific you need to find websites that speak to your local.

A lot of what your asking are the kinds of things you can talk to co-workers about after work. Ask them in general ways or use the famous line: "I knew a guy...." then fill in with your information but talking about him in like he/she is someone your telling a story about. Tell that series of questions to a cross section of educated as well as working class types, might try so older poor people too.

Try out the story on your local minister, your local policeman and your local barber too.

You may not get everything your looking for but you will get a lot of ideas. If your local has continuing education you can use that for a low cost intro to a lot of topics. If your still in high school to talk to a school counselor, if your out of high school but only a few years go talk to that counselor.

Hope this helps. If you have any specific questions and you live in the US please drop me an e-mail.

The Magus
    ComputerPhile and Owner, ChatNFiles bbs, 1,000 node telnet Chatting and 800,000+ files for download from the website. http://www.ChatNFiles.com

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Disclaimer: these are all my own unbiased opinions.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    mindtrick's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Zenhabits

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by The Magus View Post
    Depending on your nation/location there are many places you can self educate. Because it is country specific you need to find websites that speak to your local.

A lot of what your asking are the kinds of things you can talk to co-workers about after work. Ask them in general ways or use the famous line: "I knew a guy...." then fill in with your information but talking about him in like he/she is someone your telling a story about. Tell that series of questions to a cross section of educated as well as working class types, might try so older poor people too.

Try out the story on your local minister, your local policeman and your local barber too.

You may not get everything your looking for but you will get a lot of ideas. If your local has continuing education you can use that for a low cost intro to a lot of topics. If your still in high school to talk to a school counselor, if your out of high school but only a few years go talk to that counselor.

Hope this helps. If you have any specific questions and you live in the US please drop me an e-mail.

The Magus
    See, the thing is, automated spambots can't do your and you're. It's one of the big clues.

The other really big one is syntax.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

9. Lounge   -   #9
    so what you're saying is benchez is a spambot like?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    so what you're saying is benchez is a spambot like?
    lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast