Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone willing to share SweDVDR account?

lingo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Hello fellas,

I was a Divine User at SweDVDR, but it was disabled some time ago because I'm a non-Swede and the mods did not want to enable the account despite my great stats on the site.

I heard that the staff is more tolerant about the non-Swede issue and I would like to share a kind user's account for a while. I promise to keep the files seeded and upload at least the twice of that I have downloaded.

I can show you proof from other trackers and my dedication to TV DVDRs.

Cheers...
    army now... //

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I don't think anyone would wanna take the risk sharing a account on swedvdr with a previously banned IP... :/

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    lingo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Well, you have a point, but I have a dynamic IP, so that won't be a problem.
    army now... //

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Hrvoje's Avatar mr. nice guy BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    at least he was honest
    Need FTN,FSC

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Depending of what country you are from, the shared account will be disabled.
    Some countries are totally banned, while others are not.
    It isnīt that hard to figure out what countries are banned, as the people from those countries have been cheaters, thiefs and other scum during the last couple of thousand years.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Haha omg BamZow. Easy up. Why do prejudice... As far as I know, no country-IP is banned at swedvdr. Anyway, a dynamic IP won't help you lingo. Cus if you were banned previously then they can recognize you again. Even tho you have a dynamic IP your contractor's/supplier's/operator's name won't go away from the IP... I think Swedvdr keep a check of wich contractor's/supplier's/operator's are nordic. If you understand.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I can only dream of being on such a site

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by lingo View Post
    Well, you have a point, but I have a dynamic IP, so that won't be a problem.
    Thare are alot of stuff U give away, the Moment U log into any site

Not just your IP. that will be way toooo...... simplistic..........LMAO

U give up >> Your ISP, Your OS, Your Browser, and them your MAC addresss...

Is IMPOSSIPLE TO change those things.....No 2 PC are the same, especially the MAC address[ Machine dependent]

Go figure

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    fulu's Avatar Capo Dei Capi BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    good luck, but i think no one will share his acc with you, It's a big risk!!!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    IGetMoney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    can some one share with me im from canada and have a static ip

PM ME
    thanks
    ``

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast