Thread: Need SeedBox Access

shar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Hi FST Members.
    my #600 post here and i asking for yuor help plz.
    I turn to u because i am desperate.
    i really have to get seedbox access for 1 week because i have several account that with no good ratio i must buffer them a little because i dont wanna lose the account's.
    i participate in copule of seedbox access giveaway and with no luck of geting one.

i try to quit trading so this is a request form me to some member here that see my post and can help me.

if not in this way i can offer some thing's.

hope that someone will help me.

Thanks in advance. and Merry Chrismas.

The Theme - Share your invites - don't trade them.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    not.so.legend BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    hey there bro...
    i heard u screw up seedbox one of the member from here , and then the provider force to
    shut down the box,and then blame the seedbox owner because of your fault ..
    lucky that seedbox came from crappy provider...
    so what's up with that ?
    Last edited by darkseekers; 12-25-2007 at 05:25 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Bfietta's Avatar Elite member BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I dont see a good reason why someone should give away something they have paid real money for.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    lol giveaway seedbox. I don't think anyone will do that unless you know him/her personally.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    shar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by darkseekers View Post
    hey there bro...
    i heard u screw up seedbox one of the member from here , and then the provider force to
    shut down the box,and then blame the seedbox owner because of your fault ..
    lucky that seedbox came from crappy provider...
    so what's up with that ?

tell me form who do u hear about that maybe u are his friend and u try to hurt me u like he do take for me 2 trakcer's invite's and give me 1 day seedbox access from crappy provider that he promise me to give me 2 week's and your friend onesixeight scam me .so plz if u dont know the stroy so shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bfietta View Post
    I dont see a good reason why someone should give away something they have paid real money for.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire View Post
    lol giveaway seedbox. I don't think anyone will do that unless you know him/her personally.
    i sry to disappoint u guy's but i think that u dont know what u talking about.

take a look.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ox-free-251632
    Last edited by shar; 12-25-2007 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The Theme - Share your invites - don't trade them.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    not.so.legend BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    then if he scam u , why u dont make a report ?
    btw bro... good luck with that ...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    arkiebrian's Avatar Capitalist Pig BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    The plot thickens...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by shar View Post
    tell me form who do u hear about that maybe u are his friend and u try to hurt me u like he do take for me 2 trakcer's invite's and give me 1 day seedbox access from crappy provider that he promise me to give me 2 week's and your friend onesixeight scam me .so plz if u dont know the stroy so shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bfietta View Post

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire View Post
    i sry to disappoint u guy's but i think that u dont know what u talking about.

take a look.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ox-free-251632
    That was almost a month ago.
    At most I can see someone using their seedbox to help you with your ratios, but to just give you access would be stupid, because lord knows what you'll do with it. You could run up the bandwidth on the seedbox and make them lots of money extra from all the bandwidth that YOU used up. I just don't see it happening.

Good luck though.