Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Lunatics Have Taken Over The Asylum

Rumbum
    The rest of you knob polishers dont merit a reply,youre simply proving me right.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    Keep going, it's not a problem.

You're just the usual type of prick we all have to deal with in real life.

You don't like something so you spoil it for others.

Don't you get picked when other people are playing games.

Incidentally I really am a Warrior Poet, so your attempted sarcasm has no effect on me.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Oh and the full phrase is Rum, Bum and Concertina.

The sailors who got shore leave got Wine, Women and Song. Those who remained on board got Rum, Bum and Concertina.

Seems apt.

For my US friends. Bum is not a Hobo, it is an arse.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Rumbum
    snigger

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by Rumbum@25 July 2003 - 21:29
    Ive been visiting this forum for about 12 months and have just registered.What the hells happened,it seems to have been taken over by some creepy little hitler types,and a great deal of the posters are dreadful arse lickers.Will one of you geeks please unregister me quickly yuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      K-lite Trouble
    Rumbum Posted on: 25 July 2003 - 19:12

Replies: 3
    Views: 31  I have got both K-lite and Kazaa on my comp at the moment.The video downloads on K-lite are crawling along,but they are flying on Kazaa.Its been like this for a few weeks what gives??????????? 
      Forum: Questions  ·  Post Preview: #402564

Dummy File
    Rumbum Posted on: 25 July 2003 - 19:07

Replies: 1
    Views: 16  Does the cd_clint dummy file work with the newest version of Kazaa?My video downloads were so slow on k_lite I decided to give Kazaa another go and to my suprise its great,loads of sources and fast downloads,but i want to get rid of the spyware.If anyone knows if it works i would be much obliged.

Forum: Questions  ·  Post Preview: #402559
    You appear to be an aspiring troll in fact!

You want out? No problem. As per your request, the best I can do is suspend your account. You better speak up now( with a much improved attitude) if that is not what you want.

I'm listening but you are running out of time.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Rumbum
    yawn

7. Lounge   -   #17
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    I cant believe people bitching about having to register.

so you have been here for 12 months have you. well for the past 9 or so you must have got really bored just reading guestroom, filesharing and about this site.

You get access to lots more goodies like the lounge and verifieds when you register.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Rumbum
    Brown noser

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Rumbum
    Some of you other members should speak out .Cant you see how things are on here??

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    Like people have said. It is so obvious that you are trying to pick a fight that it is really rather sad.

If you didn't like it you would just go elsewhere. This level of attention seeking is only ok for four year olds.

I long for the day that proxy connections are no longer allowed. If that is possible.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast