Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lunatics Have Taken Over The Asylum

Rumbum
    Ive been visiting this forum for about 12 months and have just registered.What the hells happened,it seems to have been taken over by some creepy little hitler types,and a great deal of the posters are dreadful arse lickers.Will one of you geeks please unregister me quickly yuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Go away!

Come back when you've grown up.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Yep.....the guestroom is now closed....good luck MODs.One day we will figure out why they did this.

This weekend should be fun...going to the store to get some Colt 45 and sit back and watch all the NOOBs take over.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    I always love these I hate it here posts. What's the point.

If you don't like it remove it from your favourites list and just feck off. You don't need to come here if you don't want.

Good luck.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@25 July 2003 - 21:41
    Yep.....the guestroom is now closed....good luck MODs.One day we will figure out why they did this.

This weekend should be fun...going to the store to get some Colt 45 and sit back and watch all the NOOBs take over.
    With you here, is that possible.

I think not. Once a noob-killer, always a noob-killer.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Out of The Ordinary
    Will one of you geeks please unregister me quickly
    That would be either VB or Paul then

BOT

7. Lounge   -   #7
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    I haven't been around much lately, been away on business and only checked by quickly. What is up with the no GUEST room? Now everyone will register for their one smart arse remark and keep doing so over and over, just like the good old days. Maybe it is a good thing to stay away, but I do miss most of you old timers for sure.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by Rumbum@25 July 2003 - 21:29
    Ive been visiting this forum for about 12 months and have just registered.What the hells happened,it seems to have been taken over by some creepy little hitler types,and a great deal of the posters are dreadful arse lickers.Will one of you geeks please unregister me quickly yuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Simple answer.Piss off and don't come back then.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Rumbum
    Once a noob killer always a noob killer,warrior poet ? I think not hahahahahahaha

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Out of The Ordinary
    Originally posted by ShareDaddy@25 July 2003 - 22:57
    Now everyone will register for their one smart arse remark and keep doing so over and over, just like the good old days. Maybe it is a good thing to stay away, but I do miss most of you old timers for sure.
    Nothing last forever

BOT

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast