Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: which torrent sites ban and dont ban for sharing id's?

Question Mark

the way i see it.. sharing is almost the same as inviting a known friend..... which torrent sites ban and dont ban for sharing id's?....no change of password, no change of email....but downlaoding and uploading from 2 or more different ip's of different countries swedvdr doesn't ban for sharing id's even ftn doesnt mind either....

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    I think ftn minds when you have more than 1 ip logging into an account.

Someone invite me to fsc please

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    bossapoelara's Avatar FTN Hitman BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    I think ftn minds when you have more than 1 ip logging into an account.
    thats not true

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    logging in... is fine with any torrent site... i am asking.. would they ban if found seeding and leeching from 2 or more different ip's or different countries...if yes... which are those sites?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Living Dead BT Rep: +2
    Check the site rules. There's usually in FAQ something like that:
    Multiple IPs (Can I login from different computers?)
    Or just ask the staff if you're not sure.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    I heard(not sure,if some1 can confirm it) sct bans if found leeching or seeding from 2 diff ip's of diff country.....to be honest i dont know y these torrent sites are against sharing id's.....like you already said its almost the same as inviting a known friend
    waffles does not mind

Quote Originally Posted by corpse View Post
    Check the site rules. There's usually in FAQ something like that:
    Multiple IPs (Can I login from different computers?)
    Or just ask the staff if you're not sure.

this is only if its from the same country...like office and home.....
    Last edited by stitched; 12-26-2007 at 09:08 AM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    Some sites will raise a red flag when different ip's is used for one account.
    But most will not take much action before they see it happen at the same time or they see you downloading at two different loaction at the same time. Most boxes are on known ips, so they will not take action on that. But if they see you downloaing several things twise. Like downloading Every hot tv episode twise and downloading several movies twise.
    But for most sites they do not mind you loging in from different ips, atleest not form the same country.
    My e-penis is so big it makes John Holmes look like a little boy.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    as far as I know most bt sites will ban you for downloading from more then one 1 ip at once, but will do nothing if seeding from more then 1 ip at once.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    A few trackers, but none of the important ones I think, limit you to the IP you last logged in from. This automatically disables the option to download from multiple locations.

I've never had any experience with account sharing though so I'm of no help here. What I do know is that it's a rule on pretty much every tracker and don't expect to get away with that forever. Every tracker may just start to enforce it at some point.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    y would they want to enforce it...just because they say its a rule they cant justify it...sharing an id does not hurt anyone....it just does not make sense to enforce such a thing.......i tot bit torrent is all about sharing stuff....and people who would believe that 1 ip - 1 id are just insane....trust me when they would enforce such a thing it will just violate everything bit-torrent stands for ....i cant believe even the users think its a right thing to do....have u ever noticed all the sites have the same rules,same faq's... no one has tried to improvise it or change it ....its like..." follow the herd "mentality...some one creates the rules 3 years back...and every one just copy's it in all sites...sharing an id should be promoted if any...it just makes people trust each other more..no one even questions these rules anymore....everything that man creates has flaws and RULES r full of it....just do not blindly accept whatever they tell you tips:A herd is a large group of animals. usually dumb animals...like a flock of sheep or pigs.....they never say a heard of lions...a pride of lions...u have to decide what r u "A DONKEY" or "a human".... i am sorry i just could not take it anymore when people say they should enforce it like its a circus...and they r the ring master...if not anything do not support such an insane rule....they would not exist without you and me....they r here to help us run things smoothly and a just manner.....they r getting paid for it while you and i are just here for the love of sharing stuff with each other....(they should respect us,not us su*king their di*k's).i am totally against these few rules....of course some rules are really good and necessary.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast