Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: BitmeTV Hit&Runners...

Idiots... someone trusts them enough to invite them to such a great tracker, and then they destroy themselves and their inviter?

I for one, value my BitMeTV account.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    yep BMTV is the strictest tracker there is and if you want the good stuff then you got to be sensible and value your account there. once you get banned there, they dont let you in again

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Torn's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Many people can get into BMTV pretty easily. I'm sure lots of those people on BMTV barely know about the ranks of certain trackers.

For those of you who seed w/o a seedbox on BMTV, do you leave the computer on 24/7?

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    For those of you who seed w/o a seedbox on BMTV, do you leave the computer on 24/7?
    It's the only way I can keep a 1.0+ ratio is seed 24/7 or simply upload my own torrents, which is pretty easy to do (but people are lazzyyyy)

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I think is a great policy.
    Thatīs why BitMeTV is the best tracker in its category.

As a matter of fact, I found this place looking for help when my account was disabled there... "googleing" I found a thread here. RVT told why I was punished and what to do, I explained my case and was enabled again, but I learned, the hard way, do not give invites, even people who you think you know... I invited a guy that I knew for almost a year in a soccer forum, the first thing he did was cheat... 3 GB in 1 day with a shi*** connection. Now I am the first BitMeTv defender because their policy inspires confidence to me.
    Sick and tired of trackers where you see hundreds of seeders and you canīt download at a decent speed because most users are cheating, sending Tbs of nothing to nowhere.
    Good for BitMeTV.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Sick and tired of trackers where you see hundreds of seeders and you canīt download at a decent speed because most users are cheating, sending Tbs of nothing to nowhere.
    What are you talking about? I have never, even when i started torrenting on private sites, had that kind of problem.

Someone invite me to fsc please

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Finally they do something about this.. I've uploaded some shit there myself, including packs.. The few who downloaded'em hit n ran instantly, I was stuck with packs on my HD for weeks, because of those idiots.

Get rid of'em, BitMeTV!
    -Vidde

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Live.Love.Trance BT Rep: +4
    hard to upload your own TV torrents when you don't have the means to capture the video. Only thing I could do is rip and encode from the DVD's but BMTV already has them all. I just never stop seeding anything.
    BitMeTV - x264 - What.cd - TTi - TDC
    S** - rTT - TL - Goem - Waffles - TR
    HDBits - Flower - S*T - Seedbox - Home

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Quite impossible unless you have a seedbox over there.

Please for the love of God, stop spouting absoloute B*LLSHIT! I'm sick of reading threads were you have decided to give us some pearl of wisdom that's totally plucked out yer arse.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Baseliner's Avatar SWG was so cool BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    BMTV is really strict indeed.... I had an account there a few months ago that I had about 10 gigs down and 100 gigs up, I went away without a PC for a few weeks, came back and then my account is disabled.

I literally threw my whole 2mbit line up on that site for 8 hours a day, exclusively to that tracker for the few weeks I was on it. Now I'm stuck hunting for another bmtv invite... Sucks.
    Hunting for the elusive SCT invite
    Ratio Proof:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast