Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: BitmeTV Hit&Runners...

pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    If your disabled for inactivity, your very unlikely to get your account back.

Someone invite me to fsc please

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Heard that site is a gem too, people don't know what they got till its gone. Too bad for them!

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    hudho
    i wish i belong biteme.tv . maybe one day , i'll get lucky

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    just be patient hudho

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    People hit and run on every site especially during free leech periods. I'm not really sure why people are surprised this happens. BMTV staff are more hard on people then the average site so we'll end up seeing alot of accounts disabled come sometime soon suppressing those individuals who made the mistake to do it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    I get more frustrated by downloading a pack and it taking me a month to reach 1.0 ratio on it So rest assured, no hnr here

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    man i treated bitmetv better then myself when i first got it, so scared to do anything
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    you hear so much about BMTV you have to think 10 times before you do anything there. worst part is, if you do nothing you still get banned. its a tight rope walk there for home users. i read the 10 commandments, rules and FAQs atleast 3 times before i downloaded a torrent from there

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    If your disabled for inactivity, your very unlikely to get your account back.
    Depends on the way you talk and who you talk to. Get Ibslice. He's the man.

Quote Originally Posted by bikernin View Post
    you hear so much about BMTV you have to think 10 times before you do anything there. worst part is, if you do nothing you still get banned. its a tight rope walk there for home users. i read the 10 commandments, rules and FAQs atleast 3 times before i downloaded a torrent from there
    lol, I don't think it's that hard on that tracker unless you follow the normal seeding rules. Yes, One thing is, don't invite anyone including yourself.
    Last edited by silhoutte; 12-28-2007 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by t0mmy View Post
    man i treated bitmetv better then myself when i first got it, so scared to do anything
    couldnt agree more!!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast