Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: An Avril Lavigne Movie

avril lavigne - i dont think she is really all that fit. i mean shes ok but not like all that

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    i think both of them are going to suck and sometimes musicians gets easy roles such as eminem for 8 mile (why) cuz hes acting out his life story with a few exceptions and changes, most ppl would agree with me that hes better rapper than an actor.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    i agree to that... yea avril isnt is just ok i mean maybe she will look better when shes older cuz shes only like 18 aka to old for r.kelly...lol.....ja rule hahahahahha horrrible actor,rapper,singer,person, he should quit life....lol

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Avril Lavigne in a movie? Are you kidding me? What kind of significant contribution to music did she make to make a movie about? This by far has to be the bottom of the barrel. When it comes to musicians making movies I got one word for you: Glitter!

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Originally posted by Dapadipz@25 July 2003 - 23:18
    avril lavigne - i dont think she is really all that fit. i mean shes ok but not like all that
    wrong

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    AVRIL LAVIGNE's 'SK8ER BOI' is to be turned into a feature film about a failed love across cultural divides.

The film is expected to be in the same vein as 'Flashdance' and 'Footloose' and will be created by David Zabel, a writer and producer on 'ER'.

The Matrix - Scott Spock, Lauren Christy and Graham Edwards - the songwriting team who co-wrote the track with Lavigne, will act as consultants on the screenplay.

It is expected that an event album will also be produced with new original songs based around the film and that The Matrix will also executive produce the soundtrack.

'Sk8er Boi' tells the story of a young punk who falls in love a ballet girl, who in turn, spurns his affections as she fears her friends will not approve.

The punk later becomes a famous rock star, and despite her best efforts, the girl has to realise that she missed her chance.

Reports on the Reuters website state that the Paramount Pictures film will focus on two teenagers from different backgrounds and the social constraints in which they find themselves.
    this sounds like a really awful movie.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Originally posted by Evil Fish+26 July 2003 - 02:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Evil Fish @ 26 July 2003 - 02:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dapadipz@25 July 2003 - 23:18
    wrong

[/b][/quote]
    OMG SHE HAS BOOBS &#33;

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    both movies are gona suck ass
    [ gs removed the sig, it was 1455.14 KB lol ]

HELL YEAH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Poster
    Here&#39;s a thought.............how come musicians can get all their high-priced help to come after you & me, claiming that we&#39;re taking money out of their pockets, but actors can&#39;t go after musicians for taking movie roles away from THEM ?
    There oughtta be a law.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast