Thread: still requesting

birney29's Avatar proud salfordian :D BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    im still looking for tdc but no one is giving it too me please guys come on

not a anti-trader just dont like trading
    found pisexy from my good friend D3LBOY

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    nobody has to give you nothing mate , but u can fill there an application and get an invite

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    "Applications Down for Maintenance"
    and its been down a long while now.
    Some one help him out before he forgets what we're talking about :x

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    from your post history i saw that you have a lot of requests and also that you trade..and other thing,you request an invite,and after a while you gave it \ trade...so sorry mate..you will not get my invite...but this is just my opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoxro View Post
    from your post history i saw that you have a lot of requests and also that you trade..and other thing,you request an invite,and after a while you gave it \ trade...

Interesting.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    birney29's Avatar proud salfordian :D BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    can u please explain i did use to trade dont no more and no i dont trade invites i have been given maybe i would request an invite and not like the site so i wud make a giveaway and give it too someone else can u explain please ?

not a anti-trader just dont like trading
    found pisexy from my good friend D3LBOY

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    i can explain: i invite you,you don't like the site,then you trade\giveaway the account created from my invite,that account get disabled, and then i get disabled etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    whitmar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    If ever you join a site and realize you don't like it, the only right thing to do is cancel that account and go away. That would allow the site to issue other invitations to be distributed in the manner the site intended. Your invitation to that site only gave you the right to interact with the community and share with it the available assets (files) at a pace and in a process designed by that site to ensure you have the best possible access while simultaneously letting you prove yourself a responsible member as you gradually work your way up through the various levels. You were never meant to use that account as some sort of currency entitling you to allow someone to act as your impostor in return for favors, invitations or an opportunity to become an impostor, yourself, under someone else's account at a different site. The secret introduction of impostors into the various sites opens the door for anti-p2p group members to insinuate themselves into our favorite sites which can result in their becoming only fond memories with "rest in peace" wishes. It should be obvious to the most casual observer why a site would ban such a user, and consequently reprimand the member who brought that person into their family in the first place. Your previous disregard for the rules and continued justification of account giveaways are the main reasons you have doomed yourself to be viewed with suspicion when someone considers inviting you anywhere.

I hope that explains it.