Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: SCT Request

NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    no, i would not... but, the thing that got me was the fact that the others were more are less in an around about way, saying that the OP was an idiot because his grammer was off a bit and therefor unworthy of said invite.. and that ticked me off... and its not the first time i've seen that, nor is it the first time i've spoken out about that same thing. that was my main point. for some reason we have users here that get out of the blue supiriority complexes and pull crap like this... thats all i have to say
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #62
    Medooooo's Avatar Gianluigi Buffon BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    no, i would not... but, the thing that got me was the fact that the others were more are less in an around about way, saying that the OP was an idiot because his grammer was off a bit and therefor unworthy of said invite.. and that ticked me off... and its not the first time i've seen that, nor is it the first time i've spoken out about that same thing. that was my main point. for some reason we have users here that get out of the blue supiriority complexes and pull crap like this... thats all i have to say
    +1

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #63
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    But you are no different, you are expressing your opinion of what like & dislike about something just as they are/were.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #64
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    But you are no different, you are expressing your opinion of what like & dislike about something just as they are/were.
    perhaps.... but, IMO that corey deservingly or not was getting spat upon needlessly for his poor english. if they were raking him over the coals for the other issue, then i most likely would've stayed out of it... WHY?? because he has put himself in that position and should answer up if he realy wanted a invite from us..

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #65
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Why would anyone give an invite, much less a ScT invite to a self-admitted cheater?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #66
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Why would anyone give an invite, much less a ScT invite to a self-admitted trader?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #67
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Oh i am sorry, i didn't realise it was against the rules to give people good advice. The truth is if you can't spell/produce decent grammer in your posts, your very unlikely to get a invite to any site. I, myself would not invite someone who made a post like corey has.

Someone invite me to fsc please

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #68
    Quote Originally Posted by zero View Post
    Why would anyone give an invite, much less a ScT invite to a self-admitted trader?

that was not my point...

Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    Oh i am sorry, i didn't realise it was against the rules to give people good advice. The truth is if you can't spell/produce decent grammer in your posts, your very unlikely to get a invite to any site. I, myself would not invite someone who made a post like corey has.

ya know what... if thats one of your pet peeves.. then fine. heh.... Karma's a B*t*ch...
    Last edited by jasperr; 01-02-2008 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567