Thread: Games Sites for Purchase & Download?

Poster
    I have heard from a friend that there are some game sites where you can purchase a game really cheap (like $5 for old games) and have them downloaded. I'm looking for a site like this that has old games because I want a valid CD key to play Warcraft 3 on Battle.net. Any ideas anyone?

I've tried googling without success
    Last edited by quiksilver_aus; 12-26-2007 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. Games   -   #2
    jackwho's Avatar Smiling Assasin BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by quiksilver_aus View Post
    I have heard from a friend that there are some game sites where you can purchase a game really cheap (like $5 for old games) and have them downloaded. I'm looking for a site like this that has old games because I want a valid CD key to play Warcraft 3 on Battle.net. Any ideas anyone?

try http://www.zest.co.th

you can pick up valid CD keys for a fraction of the prices we pay in our own countries as this is a thailand store. I have purchased alot of cd keys through these guys and they are very good and i am yet to have a problem. 10/10 so far

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    Thanks I'll try that out

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by jackwho View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by quiksilver_aus View Post

try http://www.zest.co.th

you can pick up valid CD keys for a fraction of the prices we pay in our own countries as this is a thailand store. I have purchased alot of cd keys through these guys and they are very good and i am yet to have a problem. 10/10 so far

Seems like a very nice site...

So, when you purchase a game from that website, do you only get the CD key or do you get a mirror to download the game??