Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Waffles

But bumps are free right?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    houssam's Avatar SnipEr Of Torrent BT Rep: +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85
    Good luck man

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    Thanks

You know whats really odd? I'm starting to get all this wierd private messages of people who just ignore all that is written here and plainly ask for an invite to waffles or ask If I have something to trade for a waffles account!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Quote Originally Posted by campodetenis View Post
    Thanks

You know whats really odd? I'm starting to get all this wierd private messages of people who just ignore all that is written here and plainly ask for an invite to waffles or ask If I have something to trade for a waffles account!
    Yeah we all get that. Best way to beat it, is to fill up your mail box so they cant pm you. Just deal thru the thread you have and then remove some pm's so u can recieve new or go thru middleman.

The timewasters that dont read anything are a pain in the backside.

(Not too long until i reach my inbox limit )

Actually, i looked at the profile options..

Private Messaging This forum features a private messaging system, which allows members to send messages to one another privately.

If you do not want to send or receive private messages, you may disable the private messaging system. Enable Private Messaging
    You may limit the receipt of private messages to just moderators and your contacts. Other members who attempt to send messages to you will be told that you have disabled private messaging.
    then just add the contacts from your thread and then ask them to pm you.
    Last edited by chrisyg; 03-24-2008 at 05:17 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    Thanks for the info.

BTW. I'm in!!!!

Thanks a lot to all the generous people who readed the thread and supported it!

My spam is no longer needed!

*campodetenis walks trough the horizon for a while and then jumps. Oddly, the take freezes there, giving chance for the expectators to see a remarcable image, due the convenient position of the sun*

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    Nice Job, that a way to be persistent

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345