Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Football Manager 08

What a game, as always a cracker.

Although I'm having a few crashing issues which I'm sure are down to the fact that I've updated to the latest patch but am still using the original crack.

Anyone care to PM me a mini image or something.

Post your pictures of players, squads, teams etc...

Ta

2. Games   -   #2
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Is this any better than champ man do you know? just ive got champ man and ive been told that footy man is better.
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

3. Games   -   #3
    jackwho's Avatar Smiling Assasin BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron_T View Post
    Is this any better than champ man do you know? just ive got champ man and ive been told that footy man is better.

FM 08 is 10 times better than CM..........Ive played all management games since the mid 80`s and i believe that FM 08 kicks ass. If you dont know what you are doing then it will be very hard but once you ave your individual player tactics sorted, training schedules done you are half way there.

As for the ORIGINAL post on the crack, i dont use a crack and my game works perfectly with the 8.01 updated patch. I just use an image and load it up through daemon tools.

4. Games   -   #4
    Morgoth's Avatar The Great Enemy BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Forget about Championship Manager, Football Manager (Worldwide Soccer Manager in US) rules. FM called CM in past years, when their publisher was Eidos. When they decided to split, the developer SI got CM database and game engine rights and publisher the CM name then FM was born. Best footy managment game of all time, text based game without pitch graphic but an excellent game.

5. Games   -   #5
    aslanozzy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    i loved all the FM games, but for some reason i cant fully get into 08 as yet. Will give it another try after the new year

6. Games   -   #6
    Still far too many bugs in it for my liking, hopefully another patch will make it playable for more than one season at a time

7. Games   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jackwho View Post

FM 08 is 10 times better than CM..........Ive played all management games since the mid 80`s and i believe that FM 08 kicks ass. If you dont know what you are doing then it will be very hard but once you ave your individual player tactics sorted, training schedules done you are half way there.

As for the ORIGINAL post on the crack, i dont use a crack and my game works perfectly with the 8.01 updated patch. I just use an image and load it up through daemon tools.
    Yeah, thats a mini image, care to PM me a link or something? My game crashes whenever I get to 5th Dec 08 so I get a season and a bit and then the game file gets corrupt

8. Games   -   #8
    I just pmed you the link required Peerzy

happy New Year

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    You don't need a mini image if you play with the .01 patch. Both the imges from Football_Manager_2008_PROPER-FLT and Football_Manager_2008-HATRED work (as will others if there were more releases) because the copy protection was removed and the game only checks if the CD is in the drive.

10. Games   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    You don't need a mini image if you play with the .01 patch. Both the imges from Football_Manager_2008_PROPER-FLT and Football_Manager_2008-HATRED work (as will others if there were more releases) because the copy protection was removed and the game only checks if the CD is in the drive.

thats what i do but for some reason, some people cant do this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast