Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: just bought vectoral

Bad Blue Boy's Avatar I love Dinamo zagreb BT Rep: +2
    thx m8 forums are working
    i love IC ...we are a great community and i hope that we will be even greater ..

Never trade its just not right,and collecting trackers is not ok to...

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    you might wanna check out the linux section

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    just install firefox first, don't use ie, after that install utorrent and serv-u ftp server.
    done with that you can use your seedbox
    to connect to your seedbox use remote desktop from windows or if you use Mac, use Remote Desktop Connection

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by fstokebanget View Post
    just install firefox first, don't use ie, after that install utorrent and serv-u ftp server.
    to connect to your seedbox use remote desktop from windows or if you use Mac, use Remote Desktop Connection
    install firefox? how? what is supposed to happen after i type in the ip vectoral sent me? and i only need to set up serv-u if i wanna transfer the stuff i download on the server to my computer, right?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    arkiebrian's Avatar Capitalist Pig BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Blue Boy View Post
    M8 hav bought vectoral Ubutu linux how do i set it up ....( sorry if i am hijacking your thread m8)
    Check out my post above...fits your scenario just substitute Ubuntu commands.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by tolkaNo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fstokebanget View Post
    install firefox? how? what is supposed to happen after i type in the ip vectoral sent me? and i only need to set up serv-u if i wanna transfer the stuff i download on the server to my computer, right?
    you suppose to type the ip address of your vectoral server into remote desktop, have you done it ?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    no, because they haven't sent me it yet, i only bought the server like 16 hours ago.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    then, you'll have to wait them to send you the complete information about your server, after that you could follow the simple steps I wrote above

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    fish-strike's Avatar Dot BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    why the hell did you buy windows? windows sucks. you should of gotten linux -.-

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by dougbrowne View Post
    why the hell did you buy windows? windows sucks. you should of gotten linux -.-
    what's wrong with windows? how is linux better??

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast