Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nightmare at the end of this year

SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    the thing that i dont understand is that how do they know for sure that their anti-cheat script is working so fine? they never ever doubt about their script.

sorry dude i know what you're talking about. good luck in getting your account back

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Blind support in anti-cheater scripts?
    Users getting kicked from IRC without a chance to defend themselves?

The more I hear about it, the more it sounds like Oink all over again.
    I wonder whether that's where they're aiming.

@fstokebanget:
    Just forget about that site and find yourself a warmer home.
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyy View Post
    So many complaints which are very similar being kicked banned unable to explain for no paticular reason at all. i'm not a member of this tracker but i think i would keep well clear of it just to reduce the stress and prevent any problems happening to me .

If you can't explain yourself properly or they don't give you the opportunity to do so they are the assholes just live and learn their loss if the tracker continues this way many user's will alarmed and go somewhere else eventually.

Them saying they can't reinstate your account is bollocks they just can't be botherd only time this happens is if you are completely deleted from their system even if the script or anycheat thing don't allow some staff to enable your account again somebody can what is made can be taken apart.

I recomend you stay clear of the site and go elsewhere with your seedbox many sites need the help. anyway good luck with your case.
    You clearly know nothing about the situation, yet you play the smartass. He explained himself, we re-enabled him and there we go, script caught him again. You get caught once, okay maybe it's a bug, you get caught TWICE, the problem is on users side and he clearly using some software that our anti-cheat doesn't like

Quote Originally Posted by wrongun92 View Post
    so this new script seems to have bugs?. Perhaps instead of auto banning, the script should raise a flag that can be used as a tool instead of it auto-banning.

Keep hope,
    They are tagged. After that they are disabled when the script runs. Many of them came to our support channel, got re-enabled and to be honest, some of them are fine now. But those that got caught again, as said before, something is wrong on their side

Quote Originally Posted by SiNa View Post
    the thing that i dont understand is that how do they know for sure that their anti-cheat script is working so fine? they never ever doubt about their script.

sorry dude i know what you're talking about. good luck in getting your account back
    The script was tested before it went live. Also some users admitted that they were using modified clients or third party software. One example is this: http://forum.*************.com/about350.html

Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post
    Blind support in anti-cheater scripts?
    Users getting kicked from IRC without a chance to defend themselves?

The more I hear about it, the more it sounds like Oink all over again.
    I wonder whether that's where they're aiming.

@fstokebanget:
    Just forget about that site and find yourself a warmer home.
    Everyone has a chance to defend themselves and every single one of them is told the reason why they were banned If people can't accept the truth, not our problem really. Script is working and if they're fine on other trackers (that don't have the script like this) that doesn't mean that something is wrong on our side

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by kavselj View Post
    You clearly know nothing about the situation, yet you play the smartass. He explained himself, we re-enabled him and there we go, script caught him again. You get caught once, okay maybe it's a bug, you get caught TWICE, the problem is on users side and he clearly using some software that our anti-cheat doesn't like
    true. but i never got a 2nd chance (sounds bad doesnt it). i tried to explain myself the best i could and i think i did in a reasonable way. thats way one of the mod there didnt know what to do, so he waited for another mod or admin. so can i pm you please and check out my situation?

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyy View Post
    I recomend you stay clear of the site and go elsewhere with your seedbox many sites need the help.
    Good advice, only you can know for sure if you cheated or not and if you didn't find a site that hasn't wronged you since it seems they won't reenable you

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i think such incidents are taking place far too often. hope you guys dont lose sleep over it

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'm sure SCT knows how fast news spreads about incidents like this and how they handle the situations making the site look bad. This is a very sought after site throught the world by many people. You would think they would want to uphold the image of not only being a great site for content and pretimes but also for friendly staff who don't have a tough shit attitude unless its really called for since there are many cheaters and scammers out there.
    Maybe with all this bad publicity they'll try to turn that site around for the better and do their best not to tarnish its name.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    horiZen's Avatar >>SSL ENCRYPTED<<
    ScT,,is not the tracker(or community, for that matter) it was a while back.
    remember when i thought SCT was one of the best but when i was given invite to (**nope,aint sayin**) was shocked to see that there are faster top-sites in terms of pre+speed, usually one has to pay(i did'nt) for axx but they make S*T/TL/Re*TT/T*i/S*C/F*N look slow with their so-called pre-time,,,lol

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by krunktastic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post

no they are pay2leech site
    You don't have to pay. I don't pay and never have.
    lol i havent pay for invite i got one for free of course,and i will never pay for invite no matter how site is good and all that BS

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Tk2011's Avatar jungle love BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    once upon a time... there was a great tracker with a great community that was called ScT. Unfortably it isn't anymore, especially since it became pay2leech (or pay2signup or whatever..). And now this so called "anti-cheater" system only make things worse.. it reminds me of oink and it's incompetent staff.

I still have an account with big buffer there which i traded (yeah take that sct staff!!) and use it only to leech as i won't ever again give anything back to that community.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast