Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nightmare at the end of this year

fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    It's a disaster Happen to my account in ScT
    Here's the story :
    As you all know these few weeks I posted about had problem running utorrent on my hosting-ie VPS. And looks like this new anti-cheat auto ban in ScT did a wrong job. First it detected my utorrent as a false client. I did report to ScT.support IRC, and I got my account restored. But just shortly after that, maybe just about 10 minutes, I uninstalled utorrent on my VPS, deleted all the key from registry, then reinstalled utorrent. I run it then few seconds later, I got banned again. I came back to ScT.support told them about my problem, but surprisely they said they can't restore my account for I've been detected as a cheater. I really don't understand, they just kick me from the channel. Then I tried to send PM to on of the mods I know on that channel, he asked me for the proof that I have seedbox and have the utorrent problem lately. I did send the sc.shot of my VPS and one of my email to hosting-ie. Then this staff didn't answer me anymore. I came back to ScT.support the other day, told my problem there, but they just didn't gave me the opportunities to explain completely and just kicked me out of the channel
    Well, I really don't know why they keep saying that I'm a cheater, when I asked them could they proof how much fake data I've been send to the tracker, they just can't asnwer that. I really know for sure that I wasn't cheating. I'm not a cheater. I'm a good user there with almost 2TB upload there. I sent donation to them. But yet I got banned. Why wouldn't they done the investigation first ? Because this also happen with me on my some high level tracker, but when I gave the proofs and they re-enable my account.
    I really hope that the staff would think this way : how come if someone that has been banned, then got a grace to log back to his account, then cheat again just not too long from the time his account got restored ? I'm not dumb. If I were cheating I wouldn't came to them asking to re-enable my account. I came to them honestly asking for help. I'm really sad. I'm hoping someone could come and rescue me. Anybody here could help me out with this ?
    Last edited by fstokebanget; 12-28-2007 at 07:52 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Dude.

It's just a website.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by krunktastic View Post
    Dude.

It's just a website.
    no they are pay2leech site

OT

well @fstokebanget u are not the only one who have similar problem like u,as u said they have some new called detection script for cheaters and because of that many cheater and good members that havent cheate have been banned from site..also i have said few times that sct have some staff members that are really bad and one of the worst ever...

i dont understand much abouth that VPS thing but if u have done maybe some mistake there then so called script will see u..and u know the rest.

u can try (dont hope much) to send pm to feeling here at FST he is number 1 on sct so he could help u

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Why would you keep using the VPS after you've been banned numerous times?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    I do agree that your title is far too heavy....
    I thought someone was killed or something...

It's just a tracker. Not the end of the world!

I hope you never face real nightmares.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I didn't got banned numerous times. Got banned once, then I reinstall utorrent hoping it'll work. But who knows the same problem re-appeared

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    pm "feeling"...and hope he will help u.

and i am sorry for your loss m8

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/feeling-180404
    Last edited by squirr3l; 12-28-2007 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    ya and cats can fly!
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    A lot of people have been getting at disabled/banned at sct lately..

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    ya and cats can fly!
    don't kill the guys hope

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast