Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Would like FTN

user2000's Avatar DARE FOR MORE!!!! BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    so you mean if you make a account giveaway .. is like you make a trade???
    ....your opinion man!!! but really strange!! you are a ftn member? just for curiozity.. i hear they have a great comunity there.. and they are very friendly.. well you are very very nervous..
    just asking....

I wish to join FTN comunity!If you need help dont hezitate to contact me!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyl3KK View Post
    I like him. I'd invite him if I had one, you too fatcat...
    Aww thanks mate, appreciate the gesture.

@ Mike

Next time you ask for an invite, I would recommend just locking the thread, that way you dont get any comments if you dont want them...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Well account giveaways are considered trades by site sysops because for all they know, it could be a trade, since it looks like one on their end when the IPs and passwords both change.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    MODERATION BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    SysOps don't care if you give something for that account or you get it for free, the consider it a trade.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    user2000's Avatar DARE FOR MORE!!!! BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyl3KK View Post
    Well account giveaways are considered trades by site sysops because for all they know, it could be a trade, since it looks like one on their end when the IPs and passwords both change.
    ok. i didnt know! thanks... you friendly user! +1

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Luchohhh View Post
    SysOps don't care if you give something for that account or you get it for free, the consider it a trade.
    Exactly. When the account was created, you were invited by a person. If you giveaway or trade that account, that breaks the rules because the person who originally invited you, wanted you to join. They did not give the invite to the person who you give away or trade the account to.

Rules are always rules.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    ok.. thanks for the advice!!! i like you when you are calm... and friendly!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    mikechrobot's Avatar Trader Hater BT Rep: +2
    i don't find giving away an unused account trading, no matter what the sysops think, especially to a site that gives invites only to donors, people give away invites to FTN even though they're not allowed to, is that so bad...no

and as to being active in the community, i've been on FST longer than those people and just because i happened to stop using it (i have my reasons) doesn't mean i'm not a good user, if u even cared to go through my threads and posts u would see urself that i am a good user who contributes and helps the community. I know it's not only the post count, but the posts that i made are constructive and helping. And by showing a couple of links of how i helped the community, isn't "going all defensive and wise ass." It's just proving that they're saying bullshit that they can't support with anything.

I wouldn't call lies, intentional or not, constructive criticism

-Mike

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by mikechrobot View Post
    i don't find giving away an unused account trading, no matter what the sysops think, especially to a site that gives invites only to donors, people give away invites to FTN even though they're not allowed to, is that so bad...no

and as to being active in the community, i've been on FST longer than those people and just because i happened to stop using it (i have my reasons) doesn't mean i'm not a good user, if u even cared to go through my threads and posts u would see urself that i am a good user who contributes and helps the community. I know it's not only the post count, but the posts that i made are constructive and helping. And by showing a couple of links of how i helped the community, isn't "going all defensive and wise ass." It's just proving that they're saying bullshit that they can't support with anything.

-Mike
    yoou are a good user!! if i had a ftn invite.. with pleasure i invited you believe me
    but i dont have ftn

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30

-Mike
    Lies? My friend, these arent lies. You posted yourself that you were giving away accounts. If you don't use it, delete it. Giving it away is just against nearly every tracker rule.

As for giving away F*N invites, Brandon is a sysop for F*N and allowed them to be given away on this site.

i don't find giving away an unused account trading, no matter what the sysops think,
    If you have no regard for what a sysop thinks, then why would anyone want you on their site?!

Think before you reply as you keep digging yourself a deeper hole.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast