Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Would like FTN

mikechrobot's Avatar Trader Hater BT Rep: +2
    bump

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    well mikechrobot thrashing has become a part of FST now...especially for FTN request thread...and it short of helps to eliminate people without patience and sincerity.

Most people who start such discussion (by posting your previous action) are the one who actually HAVE an invite and MIGHT have considered you for an invite....and probably went to your profile to CHECK your history, they found out you had "account giveaway"... and to avoid other's from doing the very same thing (checking your history) he probably posted it or may be he just wanted to view your opinion on that giveaway or perhaps he just wanted to thrash it.

If you had showed sincerity, probably someone might have invited you...but running back ur mouth isn't gonna help. Many who posted in this thread already have FTN, but you don't....at least show sincerity till u get FTN invite

And yes the "sysop's view" matters and yes "account giveaway" is considered trade. Why? because when the staff of the site view that given away account all they see is new email address, new ip, change in bandwidth, change is manner etc. Beside, through account giveaway you WILL rick your account, your inviter, and the new account holder's chance of getting back in site. I am only telling you this because once upon a time i though account giveaway isn't wrong thing to do.

...and Good Luck with your FTN search!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    bump

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    yea, most the time when you see someone who has been active here for a while posting about your history its because they have an invite and are/were thinking about inviting you. those would be the wrong people to talk bad about or get in an argument with unless you really dont want in that bad.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    Come on guys give the guy a break. In the past even I thought giving accounts was ok. I use to think to myself that if im not using an account why not give it to someone and help them out rather then letting the account go to waste.

However the bottom line is account trading is against the rules. On the other hand mikechrobot you should have been a bit more mature and handled this argument in an adult manner.

Your chances of getting into FTN has dramatically decreased due to your aggressive behavior but all is not lost. So keep trying man.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    got milk BT Rep: +2
    I will cool things down here.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #57
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Mike's a good guy; if I was a higher user class on FTN, I'd consider inviting you, but I can't.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #58
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Well from this thread mike has convinced me, and i am sure a lot of others not to invite him.

Someone invite me to fsc please

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #59
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    racial hatred and slurs REALLY aren't the way to get an invite, and people do have long memories, at no point did polarbear make an attack on you based on your race yet you chose to slander him and fatcat based on your perceptions.Ask yourself seriously, after that why the fuck would anyone rush out to invite you ??????????????

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #60
    because they are smart enough to notice that all this was started by the people that chose to make stupid assumptions and continueing them to the point i couldn't just let it slip

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast