Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else never trade?

Just wondering if there is anyone else out there that has never traded an invite and made it on all the top trackers? E***o, ScT, FTN, TT, etc....
    Last edited by Lowfront; 12-28-2007 at 06:20 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    frick, i cant read. forget it
    Go Leafs Go.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowfront View Post
    Just wondering if there is anyone else out there that has never traded an invite and made it on all the top trackers? E***o, ScT, FTN, TT, etc.... Or using a forum like this before
    the best way to get those trackers and most of all to keep them is not to trade.

most of the high trackers are community based. taking part in a community with a constant ban sword above your head isn't a lot of fun.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    frick, i cant read. forget it
    hahaha. youre funny

btw the best as polarbear is said is not to trade. but yes people still do it
    Last edited by SiNa; 12-28-2007 at 06:30 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Just wondering if there is anyone else out there that has never traded an invite and made it on all the top trackers? E***o, ScT, FTN, TT, etc....
    yes,well for ftn and sct i have been members already when i join here at FST,but i have also meet here awesome people who have help me with some (high lvl) trackers and for that im very grateful...

but some sites like TT and E*** im not interesting at all..i already have waffles and whatcd for that and also im not big music fan anyway..

there is no top trackers only favorit one

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Just wondering if there is anyone else out there that has never traded an invite and made it on all the top trackers? E***o, ScT, FTN, TT, etc.... Or using a forum like this before
    the best way to get those trackers and most of all to keep them is not to trade.

most of the high trackers are community based. taking part in a community with a constant ban sword above your head isn't a lot of fun.
    I was giving out invites on what.cd in the invite channel, and this guy was like "Thanks, wanna invite to ScT?" I said sure.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    I think the best way into a community is when you are someplace else, like here, and you contribute to the point that someone else says, 'Hey! I like what you say... Here's an invite to XXX'...

In other words, make friends and acquaintances, then they will reward you for your friendship, and nothing feels better than getting an invite from a friend, rather than a stranger.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by krunktastic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post

I was giving out invites on what.cd in the invite channel, and this guy was like "Thanks, wanna invite to ScT?" I said sure.
    some time ago i met a fellow german on oink, we discussed about music and it turned out that he had the same musical taste.

after a while he told me that he didn't have any tracker for german movies, so i gave him an invite.

a few weeks later he asked me if i wanna join a good tracker for english movies and i answered yes.

that tracker was sct.

he and i didn't know anything about rarity or tracker levels. it was just a favour amongst friends.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    ScT, FTN, TT: free

among those i got one from here and other two from somewhere else.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    aa
    Last edited by ScreaminJay; 01-04-2008 at 06:36 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast