Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Want To Trade Thor's Account + Invites

Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Tv.torrents.ro is an excellent tracker. As a matter of fact, having both I almost always download from Tv.torrents, itīs much easier to keep ratio and the content is almost the same, very tiny difference.
    Of course, BitMeTv have their own packs and they have the releases earlier, but I donīt care for waiting half hour to download an episode.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Oh. Nemrod, how are the speeds? Seeders to leechers?

And is tvtorrents.com better tan .ro?

Edit-

Just signed up. Tvtorrents- 4000 torrents. Bitmetv- 16,000 :/
    Last edited by virtus134; 12-29-2007 at 04:26 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by virtus134 View Post
    Oh. Nemrod, how are the speeds? Seeders to leechers?

And is tvtorrents.com better tan .ro?

Edit-

Just signed up. Tvtorrents- 4000 torrents. Bitmetv- 16,000 :/
    My opinion, tv.torrents.ro is a "must have" tracker for those series lovers.
    Besides, they have a lot of free stuff, packs and all of that.
    One more thing, itīs not that they donīt ask donations... it is that they DO NOT accept any kind of donation.
    The speed is more than decent, if you download just when a release is posted, well... maybe not the best, but quickly speeds up.
    I use it to download my favorites series, due to time zone I begin to download as soon as the shows are released, but if you are in a timezone with time + GMT, when you wake up the speed is very good.
    And as I said, to me, just a step below BitMeTV.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Yeah. I will use it. Especially for Scrubs and Family Guy and Heroes, but there are a lot of shows out there not on tv.torrents.ro that I want to watch. Dexter for one.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    It's still here

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    HAHAHA...virtus134 just because you are againts TvT.ro and you said that Dexter is not there (for god's sake,it has it's own category the show Dexter ),on TvT you find ALL top shows,and old's one,HD versions,etc...i will NOT give you an invite to BitmeTV (when i was reading your thread,i was just about to post a reply asking for your mail...)

PS : BitmeTV has a lot more torrents because there are uploaded a lot of crap shows...on TvT is all about quality.Look at TV.com or Tvrage.com and every single show that is good,appreciated,you will find it at TvT...
    like i said,a lot of unnecesary shows are uploaded on bitmetv...
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Well thanks for the information but I'll still look for Bitmetv because it's the best after all.

Till then I'll keep using Tv.torrents.ro, it has most of what I want, plus it'll be pretty easy to seed there.

But right now I have to confront your post.
    Do you really expect me to believe that you were planning on posting on this thread and giving me an invite? After all this is a trade thread and I'm relatively new here, and there are plenty of people who REQUESTED Bitmetv for free and are a lot more active than I am, but you wanted to give me an invite and not them. Don't lie to try and make me feel guilty about wanting Bitmetv instead of tv.torrents.ro. Besides, why would you want to give me a Bitmetv invite if you say tv.torrents.ro is so good?

P.S.- If you really did want to give me an invite like you said, let me give you the name of a deserving user who you should give it to since you won't give it to me.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Well thanks for the information but I'll still look for Bitmetv because it's the best after all.

Till then I'll keep using Tv.torrents.ro, it has most of what I want, plus it'll be pretty easy to seed there.

But right now I have to confront your post.
    Do you really expect me to believe that you were planning on posting on this thread and giving me an invite? After all this is a trade thread and I'm relatively new here, and there are plenty of people who REQUESTED Bitmetv for free and are a lot more active than I am, but you wanted to give me an invite and not them. Don't lie to try and make me feel guilty about wanting Bitmetv instead of tv.torrents.ro. Besides, why would you want to give me a Bitmetv invite if you say tv.torrents.ro is so good?

P.S.- If you really did want to give me an invite like you said, let me give you the name of a deserving user who you should give it to since you won't give it to me.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    like i said,i was going to ...but i changed my mind.and also posted that reply.
    and no,i will not give an invite to someone recommended by you..sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Right. Yeah I definitely believe you were going to give me an invite and didn't just lie.

No just kidding. I really don't believe you. You're just lying because you were never going to give me an invite, but after I posted you wanted to post that just to make me feel bad and try and beg you for the invite. I won't.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast