Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Omg omg ftn down :O

LackOfInterest's Avatar O_o BT Rep: +2
    I will gladly talk to anyone who has anything to say to me via a pm, I'm not gonna go into discussion in this topic.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by jh2007 View Post
    (Cusoon959) FTN...down?
    (20:46:12) (~Brandon) yep
    (20:46:14) (~Brandon) just shut it down
    (20:46:24) (~Brandon) towelie
    (20:46:29) (~Brandon) merry christmas
    (20:46:29) (sayangamber) O_o
    (20:46:34) (Cusoon959) Brandon.
    (20:46:35) (Cusoon959) O_o
    (20:46:39) (~Brandon) im tired of it
    (20:46:40) (natty) lol
    (20:46:44) (Cusoon959) lol
    (20:46:49) (~Brandon) now we have no more pack stealing problem
    (20:46:51) (~Brandon) it's solved
    (20:46:55) (~Brandon) goodnight
    You're way of trying to get attention? I find it funny you accuse me of wanting attention, however you repost the original post which would only give me attention.. I'd much prefer this thread die I don't need nor want ur attention. I'm not even going to explain why I actually killed the server processes to you, which has nothing to do with the log you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by jh2007 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IGetMoney View Post
    wow is it really shut down lol haha
    may be scam for more attenchin?
    Last edited by Brandon; 12-29-2007 at 05:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    it's enough guys.. I'm asking any mods who have the power to close this thread to please do so.. this will not go anywhere than someone pissing off another one..

I hope let's show respect to the decision of the site <position> who has the power to do anything he wants.

If he does something, there's probably a reason. if we think deeper, maybe we can see.

I'm not pro/against anyone.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by game1283 View Post
    it's enough guys.. I'm asking any mods who have the power to close this thread to please do so.. this will not go anywhere than someone pissing off another one..

I hope let's show respect to the decision of the site <position> who has the power to do anything he wants.

If he does something, there's probably a reason. if we think deeper, maybe we can see.

I'm not pro/against anyone.
    I agree. My post history has come to a large halt due to the fact that I don't care to be around this type of behavior anymore.
    Was a stupid move by the original poster.

If you don't like my decisions, go somewhere else.. I won't pull the elitist card, but fact is I own the site and can do pretty much anything I want with or to it.. You would do the same. I'm not an asshole, and believe it or not, I don't make my decisions alone
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Its sad that some people tried to rip off those ftn's awesome packs and upload at other trackers. The uploaders worked hard to bring the best of the stuff. Some idiots never listen

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Not everyone can assume that he is an ass just because they can't get into his site. It is stupid and pointless to start a thread just to bash him.

Please close this thread mods, it's ridiculous.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Quote Originally Posted by fazzy07 View Post
    Its sad that some people tried to rip off those ftn's awesome packs and upload at other trackers. The uploaders worked hard to bring the best of the stuff. Some idiots never listen
    hey it's not just ftn people doing it to. There are other sites idiots never listen
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Thanks for playing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12