Thread: Yes, another HDBits.org beggar

knight76's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I guess there is going to be a flood of these threads. Maybe someone should make a sticky for the begging for HDBits.org invites.

Anyway.

I am a member of Bit-HDTV with a share ratio of 1.369 (power user) with 92gig downloaded and 126 gig uploaded. I am also a member on HDSource, HDBits.ro, HDTracker.ru and sceneHD and look after my ratios on all of these sites.

Cheers for any assistance. Sorry for starting yet another thread about this, if there was a better was a sticky for this I'd post this there.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    got milk BT Rep: +2
    lol goodluck, also if your looking for dvd-r you should also try get into BitHQ

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    They just hit their user cap, so you guys will have to wait for the next time that they raise the limit.

Sorry, next time guys

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    not.so.legend BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by knight76 View Post
    I guess there is going to be a flood of these threads. Maybe someone should make a sticky for the begging for HDBits.org invites.

Anyway.

I am a member of Bit-HDTV with a share ratio of 1.369 (power user) with 92gig downloaded and 126 gig uploaded. I am also a member on HDSource, HDBits.ro, HDTracker.ru and sceneHD and look after my ratios on all of these sites.

Cheers for any assistance. Sorry for starting yet another thread about this, if there was a better was a sticky for this I'd post this there.
    The current user account limit (21,000) has been reached. Inactive accounts are pruned all the time, please check back again later...

Max users21000 Registered users21,000 Unconfirmed users112

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    zxion's Avatar Taste Good BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Aww, thanks for letting us know.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    knight76's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hey, where can you see their site membership without being a member?
    Last edited by knight76; 12-29-2007 at 08:56 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    tridactyla's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by knight76 View Post
    Hey, where can you see their site membership without being a member?
    If you click the signup link, it will say either "The site is full", or "Sorry, you have to be invited".

You can tell that invites are available when it says you have to be invited.