Thread: This Could Get Very Dangerous

I mean, does the RIAA not realize that with such a vast amount of ppl who fileshare, that some of them, "may" not be, um Stable? With what has happened in the last couple days in NY....right at the courthouse....man, people are C-R-A-Z-Y!!!!!!!!!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    Originally posted by ploink@26 July 2003 - 08:20
    I mean, does the RIAA not realize that with such a vast amount of ppl who fileshare, that some of them, "may" not be, um Stable? With what has happened in the last couple days in NY....right at the courthouse....man, people are C-R-A-Z-Y!!!!!!!!!
    They know they wont kill filesharing but suing people gets them $$$ there a bunch of bastards.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    i would laugh if some pissed off dude spay RIAA with uzi or AK47? um.... i wonder if they call this terrorism?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    aserty's Avatar Poster
    Actually, they are usually settling out of court and they get so little that the lawyers take it all. Just they are too stupid to see that the lawyers are scaming them.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by Bebi@26 July 2003 - 08:23
    They know they wont kill filesharing but suing people gets them $$$ there a bunch of bastards.
    This is clearly not to get money, its about intimidation, like a scene out of the Sapranos.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    all they are doing is dying slower. oh, and their lawyers are making more money

this is WHY lawyers make so much money