Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tracker Bonus systems (Sticky me! ;-)

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Rules to post in this thread.

1. Do not post any thank yous.

2. Post Only copies of bonus sytems in the format I will post in below.

3.Be sure to blank out your current points or anything that can make you recognizable.

4.This thread is made to show users that some trackers allow for users to benefit by seeding without worrying about low bandwidth effecting their ratio as much.

Bit HDTV

x264

HDBits

Last edited by fatcat69; 12-29-2007 at 04:42 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    you should always remember that this is a public forum that can be read by anyone who has internet access.

i think some trackers would prefer their internals to be private.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    you should always remember that this is a public forum that can be read by anyone who has internet access.

i think some trackers would prefer their internals to be private.
    Their bonus systems will attract users not defer them. If they allow their stats and screen shots of all their other pages (see the tracker review thread) I doubt one more page will hurt

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    yea most trackers have their bonus system screens on the revies page already. so i dont see why this will cause any harm

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    nm - what do i care
    Last edited by Polarbear; 12-29-2007 at 04:42 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    I would post the bcg point system however there is no small summary like that on the other sites ...the faq on it is so big lol

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    the short version (lot more to it than this but you get the gist)

BC Seed Points:

The official Seed Points FAQ is huge, and would have taken about 15 images just for that, so i will try to cut it down drastically, but i may miss bits out, so do not take this as gospel, if you ever become a member, go and read the official one, just to be on the safe side. If you want me to grab images of this and post them in another post, i can do.

Basically we expect everyone to seed every torrent to at least a 0.8 ratio, if you do not you get a hit and run, see the userclass images for more info.

you will gain SP if you are seeding a torrent and there is more than a 20:1 seeder leecher ratio, or if there are no leechers at all.

you have to wait for 72 hours before SP will start, but this is not Cumulative (You can stop the torrent and come back later, but it is 72 hours active on the torrent)

After 72 hours actively seeding on the torrent, you then start to accumlate SP, it is 1 point every hour if your connectable, or .250 points if your unconnectable.

the minimum is 10 hours, then for every 100 meg of the torrent files size after that it is 1 hour.

so a 30 meg file will be 72 hours + 10 hours = 1 ratio

a 4 gig file will be 72 hours + 40 = 1 ratio

BUT... whatever you have uploaded will get taken off the time.

so 4 gig game = 72 + 40 but you upload 2 gig in the first few hours as there are leechers, so that 40 will be reduced to 20, so 72 + 20 = 1 ratio

SP will never take you beyond a 1 ratio, if you want that you have to stay on the torrent and hope for leechers, so you can upload the old fashioned way.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Elektronik:

Last edited by tiolewis; 12-29-2007 at 09:09 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by tiolewis View Post
    Elektronik:

if you edit that to this image link:

it will come out big!

Thanks for the addition...sh*t just broke my own rule
    Last edited by fatcat69; 12-29-2007 at 07:10 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    arbaal's Avatar Poster
    stmusic:

rockbox:

KG:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast